The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

There’s a video that is apparently about the frozen pizza aisle in Wal Mart that I haven’t watched yet. This could get interesting.

Too bad @firestorm didnt take my podcast advice. He and Portnoy could be doing frozen pizza breakdowns on Barstool.
He didn't take any advice. A video kicking footballs like his baseball throwing video would have been amazing. Or shooting free throws or 3 pointers. Instead he puts up videos reviewing Titans games from 3 months ago.

I have returned to VolNation, and this post is using my great cellphone.

I didn’t have a set plan for how long of a absence I would use from the VolNation. That’s why I was mainly absent for a long time during 2020.

The Updates in my Life
I did get deactivated from Uber since I didn’t get in the certain driving rating even with reading and using the needed tips to get a 5 stars rating.

I don’t regret working as a Uber Driver because I met and talked to interesting persons most of which wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t working as a Uber driver,

Also I did make the needed money that I wanted to use for a laser cap for natural regrowth. I accomplished my primary goal before deactivation.

I bought a laser hair cap from Hairguard that is located in the United Kingdom. I was happy to see the desired success except the device stoped working for no discernible reason that I could think of, got information stoped being sold to customers in the USA.

Not an issue because I got a refund, used that high amount of refund money to buy a terrific rated made in Irvine California laser cap that is the Irestore essential laser cap on Amazon because costs less money than on the IRestore website.
The Irestore essential laser cap might be better than the UK Laser cap including more lasers so I’m far less disappointed that the UK laser cap stopped working also stopped getting sold in the USA because I did find a terrific made in the USA laser cap

I’ve been using this terrific device since February 5th.

I’ve asked Lyndsey my Sportsclips hairstylist about progress for multiple weeks and she’s seen back crown is getting filled in which is good becomes great when the back crown hair returns to thick.
She also a cowlick, new hairs in the center front, Top left, top right, and new hairs getting longer.

Also my natural U hairline is starting to return.
I noticed Irestore also makes a hair regrowth serum, and use multiple products so natural hair regrowth takes less time.
I started using the Irestore hair regrowth serum that is applied to the scalp.

I felt relaxed not being on Volnation for more than 4 months because I got the desired large amount of hair regrowth using a UK laser cap, and a Irestore essential laser cap before I returned to Volnation on Saturday August 22.

I’m greatly optimistic using the Irestore essential laser cap will give my hair the full natural regrowth in 2020 including my U hairline because of the fruitful natural regrowth, along with also using the Irestore hair regrowth serum.

I did get a great job starting late June at Texas Roadhouse as a silverware roller.

I’ll say more about that great job that I enjoy after I buy a great replacement laptop Wal Mart using a monthly plan.

Also I decided to add I have an exciting Life.

These are stories from my life that mostly will be from the current week, and I expect persons will enjoy detailed stories for I have an exciting life.
I’ve had exciting experiences before I joined VolNation that’s why I won’t limit this to only the current week.

My MacBook screen got damaged which has creating issues.
That’s why I need a replacement laptop.

I didn’t have a set plan for how long of a absence I would use from the VolNation. That’s why I was mainly absent for a long time during 2020.

The Updates in my Life
I did get deactivated from Uber since I didn’t get in the certain driving rating even with reading and using the needed tips to get a 5 stars rating.

I don’t regret working as a Uber Driver because I met and talked to interesting persons most of which wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t working as a Uber driver,

Also I did make the needed money that I wanted to use for a laser cap for natural regrowth. I accomplished my primary goal before deactivation.

I bought a laser hair cap from Hairguard that is located in the United Kingdom. I was happy to see the desired success except the device stoped working for no discernible reason that I could think of, got information stoped being sold to customers in the USA.

Not an issue because I got a refund, used that high amount of refund money to buy a terrific rated made in Irvine California laser cap that is the Irestore essential laser cap on Amazon because costs less money than on the IRestore website.
The Irestore essential laser cap might be better than the UK Laser cap including more lasers so I’m far less disappointed that the UK laser cap stopped working also stopped getting sold in the USA because I did find a terrific made in the USA laser cap

I’ve asked Lyndsey my Sportsclips hairstylist about progress for multiple weeks and she’s seen back crown is getting filled in which is good becomes great when the back crown hair returns to thick.
She also a cowlick, new hairs in the center front, Top left, top right, and new hairs getting longer.

I noticed Irestore also makes a hair regrowth serum, and use multiple products so natural hair regrowth takes less time.

I felt relaxed not being on Volnation for more than 4 months because I got the desired large amount of hair regrowth using a UK laser cap, and a Irestore essential laser cap before I returned to Volnation on Saturday August 22.

I’m greatly optimistic using the Irestore essential laser cap will give my hair the full natural regrowth in 2020 including my U hairline because of the fruitful natural regrowth, along with also using the Irestore hair regrowth serum.

I did get a great job starting late June at Texas Roadhouse as a silverware roller.

I’ll say more about that great job that I enjoy after I buy a great replacement laptop Wal Mart using a monthly plan.

These are stories from my life that mostly will be from the current week, and I expect persons will enjoy detailed stories for I have an exciting life.
I’ve had exciting experiences before I joined VolNation that’s why I won’t limit this to only the current week.

Can you use that light on your face? That's awesome you got hair on your head got to stay sharp so you can find love. Good seeing you Firestorm.

The Updates in my Life

literally WTF

The Updates in my Life

Welcome back FS ! A couple of questions :
1: At Texas Roadhouse do you get to participate in the line dances? If so, any chance we could get a video once your computer sitch is straightened out?
2: Is your restaurant abiding by local, state and federal COVID-19 regulations ?
3: Have you ever watched the movie “Waiting” with Ryan Reynold and Justin Long? If not I recommend doing so ASAP.

Congrats on the hair restoration process.

The Updates in my Life

I will submit an alternate hypothesis: being on VN made your hair fall out.

I will submit an alternate hypothesis: being on VN made your hair fall out.

Not really.
My hair loss started happening in 2008 the start of the John Travolta Widow’s peak, and since I’ve seen my dad, and my mother’s dad was obvious that hair loss a high degree was most likely.

Lucky for me living in the Internet era I found the effective natural hair regrowth solution a terrific laser cap that does most of the work, a hair regrowth serum, and Irestore does make vitamins I could also use.
Also I’ve been using a great organic shampoo to fix my split ends that has my 1st name.
Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo

In Greek the name Jason means healer so most logical why that organic shampoo used to fix hair issues uses a name that means healer.

I’m very happy even with limitations some movie theaters are open because I want to see Bill and Ted Face the Music that I expect to be a most excellent movie in a movie theater because that movie was made to be released to theaters.

He didn't take any advice. A video kicking footballs like his baseball throwing video would have been amazing. Or shooting free throws or 3 pointers. Instead he puts up videos reviewing Titans games from 3 months ago.

God gave me great soccer talent mostly which is why best to show off those soccer skills in soccer videos mainly kicking a soccer ball and moving the soccer ball after finding the right location.
A available soccer goal post with a net would be what I want because I have to chase a soccer ball farther if the soccer goal post has no net, and I know a in the neighborhood soccer goal post that is available to the public except has no net.

I did kick the available football outside Nissan Stadium for the intention to make a field goal. I missed the field goal, and I see that field goal Kicking is a challenging job.

Last edited:
literally WTF

Seriously I was stating the reason of why I was absent for more than 3 months from VolNation.

I didn’t feel like saying the lame answer I choose a long break because I felt like it.

I consider VolNation a 2nd family besides my church because I see persons from my church at events outside of church including service projects, also coworkers and managers at Texas Roadhouse and I am happy to share stuff about me including I’m a Cubs fan since I’ve worn my 2016 Cubs World Series cap at work.

VN Store

Back