The Final Four Thread

How much were the gators favored by?

Huskies were overlooked and underestimated and made a statement with a asskicking of the gators showing the first win was no damn fluke.

Huskies are damn fast dogs they are speeding bullets, also a high amount of energy.
Ucon huskies played like huskies as they outscored and outplayed the gators in the second half.
Huskies again prove to be a better team although no late game dramatics needed because the huskies dashed past the gators making them look anything but a freakin number one dominant team.

Like the gator that got smashed by Happy Gilmore the gators stunk that much.

Suck on that gators another choke job in the final four even with basically a home game considering how much closer this is to Florida Than Conneticut.
Sw only with 4 damn points suck on that damn doubters and spread people that favored the gators. Huskies defense confirmed to be the real deal making the gators look like a chump scrub team.

Can't wait for pardon the interruption since Wilbon picked the damn gators to win the national championship.

Last edited:
How much were the gators favored by?

Huskies were overlooked and underestimated and made a statement with a asskicking of the gators showing the first win was no damn fluke.

Huskies are damn fast dogs they are speeding bullets, also a high amount of energy.
Ucon huskies played like huskies as they outscored and outplayed the gators in the second half.
Huskies again prove to be a better team although no late game dramatics needed because the huskies dashed past the gators making them look anything but a freakin number one dominant team.

Like the gator that got smashed by Happy Gilmore the gators stunk that much.

Suck on that gators another choke job in the final four even with basically a home game considering how much closer this is to Florida Than Conneticut.
Sw only with 4 damn points suck on that damn doubters and spread people that favored the gators. Huskies defense confirmed to be the real deal making the gators look like a chump scrub team.

Can't wait for pardon the interruption since Wilbon picked the damn gators to win the national championship.

A four hour flight or 14 hour drive is a home game now?

Reactions: 3 people
Looking forward to future UT games being this exciting and on a stage as large as this one.

Great game by Wisc. They shot really well and had a chance to win it at the end.

UK fans need to stfu and just enjoy the moment rather than trash talking. We're lucky to be here after the season we had.
If only half the fan base was as reasonable as you...it would actually be much easier for me to support UK in these games.

Reactions: 2 people
He's on the verge of winning his second title in three years. How is that stupid? He had five NBA players on the floor tonight against five dudes who will be selling cars or insurance in two years. So what if it takes them most of the season to get going?

Yep and I'll add that I bet Cal wishes the guys would stay more than 1 year. It's not like he's looking for guys because they'll only stay one - he's looking for guys good enough that the can only stay one.

Yep and I'll add that I bet Cal wishes the guys would stay more than 1 year. It's not like he's looking for guys because they'll only stay one - he's looking for guys good enough that the can only stay one.

Congrats BHam. You cats made the finals. I will be cheering for them Monday night.

Reactions: 2 people
Bo Ryan is a damn good coach--has been for a long time. I used to think it was a bit boring, but it is very sound and fundamental, and it works. And if you have a bit of talent to go with it, it works very well. Holly Warlick needs to hire someone who knows the Wisconsin-style offense and dump that stupid, stand-around offense she and UT women have been running for 20 years.

Bo Ryan is a damn good coach--has been for a long time. I used to think it was a bit boring, but it is very sound and fundamental, and it works. And if you have a bit of talent to go with it, it works very well. Holly Warlick needs to hire someone who knows the Wisconsin-style offense and dump that stupid, stand-around offense she and UT women have been running for 20 years.

That offense last night was beautiful. Great college system and they have the right pieces for it.

I'll be rooting for a power outage Monday.

Hate both teams, but if I have to pick, I HATE KY MORE.

GO UCONN (just threw up in my mouth)

4 National Championships in the past 20 years.:hi:

Depending on the mood of a mod. I've been trolled harder by UT fans than what I have seen in here. Easily.

A could see if he was in the vols bball forum or whatever. He was a non- vol fan in a non-vol forum, in a thread that was relevant to HIS team. One could make the argument that all the others, those non UK or Uconn fans were the trolls in that THEY were in a thread completely irrelevant to them and flaming people who had a relevant interest.

The worst part is that idiot who got the UK national champions tattoo is going to end up getting away with it, and his inbred self will be all over sports media.

Just saw that CBS is flying him in for tomorrow night's game in Dallas.

Reactions: 1 person
A four hour flight or 14 hour drive is a home game now?

I think of it as a advantage home kind of game for the Gators considering Texas is damn closer to Florida along with it's in the South while Conneticut is in the New England Area.

VN Store

Back