The Final Four Thread

If Cal leaves, Kentucky could be pretty bad next year.

Apparently all of their freshmen, plus WCS are gone.

I'll do my best insane UK fan impression and say everyone but Randle and Young are back. Call me crazy.

99, I do think this Kentucky team will be remembered much more than this year's Florida team. Jmo

Absolutely. Sad but true. I guess UF fans can gain some relief in knowing a team that beat them twice won the NC rather than a team they beat three times.

I'm over here in tears laughing!

I like Drake and Lil Wayne's music but wow... Drake really did learn everything he knows from Lil Wayne. They're both a couple of front runners. They jump from team to team to stay in front of the pack. That way, every year their favorite team is a winner.

obviously, a national title trumps all.

but, i don't think dayton had a better year than kansas because dayton got to the elite 8 and kansas was sent home in the round of 32.

is kentucky's season better than florida's because kentucky advanced one extra round?

i try to use the tedy bruschi rationale....t-shirt and hat games.

you get a t-shirt and hat for winning the conference, winning the conference tournament, winning a regional (advancing to the final four) and winning the national title.

if you get to the elite 8 and did not win the conference or conference tournament, then you really won nothing.

Obviously all teams won nothing compared to the team that wins the National championship.

Winning a division or conference tournament is good but not something that will make you as happy as seeing your team win the National championship.

Ucon men won now more pressure on the women's basketball team to win.

So ucon first 7th seed to win the National Championship.

Obviously all teams won nothing compared to the team that wins the National championship.

Winning a division or conference tournament is good but not something that will make you as happy as seeing your team win the National championship.

Ucon men won now more pressure on the women's basketball team to win.

So ucon first 7th seed to win the National Championship.

you read the part that says "national title trumps all", right?

did you see uconn used in any of those examples?

VN Store

Back