The Fate of Humanity Rests In The Calming, Sober Hands of Putin

What is Russia’s bright future?

I think we are making some major miss steps and are killing our country from within. If we continue to do so I believe they will take our place on the world stage and align with China even more so than already.

This only happens if we continue to destroy our own country though as Russia does not have the ability to do this without us causing it.

I think we are making some major miss steps and are killing our country from within. If we continue to do so I believe they will take our place on the world stage and align with China even more so than already.

This only happens if we continue to destroy our own country though as Russia does not have the ability to do this without us causing it.

We may go down hill but that does not create an upward trajectory for them. China will use them when it is convenient. But again, that will not be any rise for the majority of Russians.

We are our own worst enemy.

Reactions: NEO
We may go down hill but that does not create an upward trajectory for them. China will use them when it is convenient. But again, that will not be any rise for the majority of Russians.

They are gaining more freedom in Russia, not less.

The US government has unfortunately created Russia as the big bad wolf so they can be blamed for hoax that never occur and also do parlor tricks so we don’t see the slight of hand with China.

The US is in a serious state of decline right now on a level equal to Rome and the power vacuum will get filled.

Plus most biblical scholars agree both China and Russia are mentioned in Revelations and most agree we aren’t.

I personally do believe our country eventually falls and we are seeing the beginning. How can a country stand when one third of it is openly always arguing with the other one third and considers them the enemy? We are watching a civil war play out without muskets.

They are gaining more freedom in Russia, not less.

The US government has unfortunately created Russia as the big bad wolf so they can be blamed for hoax that never occur and also do parlor tricks so we don’t see the slight of hand with China.

The US is in a serious state of decline right now on a level equal to Rome and the power vacuum will get filled.

Plus most biblical scholars agree both China and Russia are mentioned in Revelations and most agree we aren’t.

I personally do believe our country eventually falls and we are seeing the beginning. How can a country stand when one third of it is openly always arguing with the other one third and considers them the enemy? We are watching a civil war play out without muskets.

What are the more freedoms?

China and Russia have a symbiotic relationship. Russia has the energy to satisfy China's industrial needs.

If they have a symbiotic relationship then we can stop the BS discussion on emerging freedoms in Russia.
We trade and have military alliance with Saudi Arabia.

The US is not on the moral high ground. When are you going to acknowledge that we live in an imperfect world with imperfect alliances?

It can happen and it's headed that direction.

I always like to use the analogy of the nightclub.

A new nightclub opens - good location, good marketing, great food, and a beautiful clientele. It is busy and it makes a lot of money. The rules are tight. You maintain the highest cleaniness, safety and service standards.

The bad elements hear about it. They want good food, they want to be about beautiful women. They got a lot of dope money to spend. Then the business gets greedy or make a change to rules. Business is booming and they are making more money than they ever have. You change to a cheaper security company. The next thing you know there is loitering, fighting, and shooting. Then the beautiful, sophisticated women leave. Then the normal guy doesn't want to go. Then the thugs that ruined it either continue to go or they stop because they've run everybody off. Then business is forced to shutdown.

What is the moral of the story? Greed and arrogance can be a downfall. You have to keep doing the thing that got you to the top instead of letting the chickens run the hen house. Ultimately they don't care if it's ruined. It's in their nature. They just go on to the next one and do the same thing until the whole area is subpar.

It can happen and it's headed that direction.

I always like to use the analogy of the nightclub.

A new nightclub opens - good location, good marketing, great food, and a beautiful clientele. It is busy and it makes a lot of money. The rules are tight. You maintain the highest cleaniness, safety and service standards.

The bad elements hear about it. They want good food, they want to be about beautiful women. They got a lot of dope money to spend. Then the business gets greedy or make a change to rules. Business is booming and they are making more money than they ever have. You change to a cheaper security company. The next thing you know there is loitering, fighting, and shooting. Then the beautiful, sophisticated women leave. Then the normal guy doesn't want to go. Then the thugs that ruined it either continue to go or they stop because they've run everybody off. Then business is forced to shutdown.

What is the moral of the story? Greed and arrogance can be a downfall. You have to keep doing the thing that got you to the top instead of letting the chickens run the hen house. Ultimately they don't care if it's ruined. It's in their nature. They just go on to the next one and do the same thing until the whole area is subpar.
I can't disagree with your analogy.

But is that supposed to be a counter to what I've been saying?

I can't disagree with your analogy.

But is that supposed to be a counter to what I've been saying?

No. I was actually agree we are destroying the country from within because the morons are gaining the upper hand and some good people are helping them because they think they're doing the right thing.

Sometimes you stop doing the things that got you to where you are. You kill the goose that lead the golden egg.

The arrogance that government thinks society can be perfected and they have all the answers is just that - arrogance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

That’s an absolute fact. As I have said before, our country is ran on 4 year plans and we don’t look any further into the future than the next election. China/Russia can plan for the long term because their leaders don’t have to worry about popularity or elections.

Reactions: BreatheUT
We trade and have military alliance with Saudi Arabia.

The US is not on the moral high ground. When are you going to acknowledge that we live in an imperfect world with imperfect alliances?

SA is actually moving towards a freer society.

I’ve not claimed any moral high ground. Just pointing out the idiocy in worshipping your hero dictator.

That’s an absolute fact. As I have said before, our country is ran on 4 year plans and we don’t look any further into the future than the next election. China/Russia can plan for the long term because their leaders don’t have to worry about popularity or elections.

They play the long game (20 year, 50 year, 100 year) against the weakness of our republic where foreign policy changes, and domestic policy depending on whose in office. Some are weaker at it than others.

4 year plan? I don't think these beancounters look further than 3 months out or at quarterly reports.

SA is actually moving towards a freer society.

I’ve not claimed any moral high ground. Just pointing out the idiocy in worshipping your hero dictator.
I'm very realistic about Putin, I just don't think he is the devil that many of you think he is. He's flawed just like most of these world leaders. A few that may be better (very few) and a lot more that could be worse.

I am keenly aware of this. The pivot is not to then worship a tyrant on the other side of the globe.
I like the fact that he is fighting the same people and entities that are trying to enslave us.

I'm sure FDR and Churchill didn't necessarily care for Stalin, yet they aligned with him to fight a common enemy and threat to all of them (or at least that is how the narrative goes).

VN Store

Back