The fact that Arch Manning is not even visiting UT...

If your son was a highly regarded QB prospect with his choice of schools to go to and play for, could you in good conscience push for him to go to Tennessee at this point in time? As much as I love UT football that would be very hard for me to do

At this very moment, absolutely.

Now a year ago when we were under sanctions due to something done by our 4th HC in 10 years, with nothing but a bunch of losing records and poor QB development to show for it? I see your point there.

But right now I would tell my stud QB son “Go play for a QB guru in front of 100K” in a heartbeat.

At this very moment, absolutely.

Now a year ago when we were under sanctions due to something done by our 4th HC in 10 years, with nothing but a bunch of losing records and poor QB development to show for it? I see your point there.

But right now I would tell my stud QB son “Go play for a QB guru in front of 100K” in a heartbeat.
Which of Hoople’s QBs have been successful in NFL?

He's not a runner at all...He can scramble if he has to but thats about it...CJH's offense is built for more of a duel threat QB as it makes them harder to figure out on offense....Manning will light it up wherever he goes.
This is not correct. He reportedly runs a 4.65 forty and if you watch his tape, he can move. Everybody assumes he's slow because Eli and Peyton weren't fleet of foot, but his grandfather Archie could run like the wind. If he takes after Archie, I believe it.

Arch Manning's High School Coach Reveals His 40 Time

UT is not even a school that Arch Manning is considering...He is not even visiting UT. I think this shows where we are as a program.

I may be in the minority, but I believe that Arch is getting a solid bump in the ratings because of the Manning name. I think there are better QBs coming out next year. I like Moore and Imaleava better than Arch.

I may be in the minority, but I believe that Arch is getting a solid bump in the rating because of the Manning name. I think there are better QBs coming out next year. I like Moore and Imaleava better than Arch.
I put Vizzina right up there with him.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
I may be in the minority, but I believe that Arch is getting a solid bump in the rating because of the Manning name. I think there are better QBs coming out next year. I like Moore and Imaleava better than Arch.
Where is Beano Cook when we need him.

2 Heismans guaranteed.......

E58W-nwXMAoeSPN.png

Any time a coach denies that he is going to leave a program and or join another, it's almost a foregone conclusion that he is leaving and or taking the job. Why would Arch need to visit UT? He's ours I tell ya, he's OURS!!

If your son was a highly regarded QB prospect with his choice of schools to go to and play for, could you in good conscience push for him to go to Tennessee at this point in time? As much as I love UT football that would be very hard for me to do

Ordinarily I would agree with you but not now. Look what Heupel did with Hooker. You could argue the job Heupel just did is almost better than anything Sark or Cut has done with any QB. Hooker wasn’t some 5* stud QB and Heupel turned him into one of the SECs best QBs.

Any time a coach denies that he is going to leave a program and or join another, it's almost a foregone conclusion that he is leaving and or taking the job. Why would Arch need to visit UT? He's ours I tell ya, he's OURS!!

No hes not

That’s a great question……

Thinking about it, I might try and persuade him to go to a powerhouse FCS school. Pick the right one with a sweet NIL deal. Light up FCS for 3 years setting all kinds of records. Scouts are still going to be all over him because of the numbers he’s putting up and he’s going to get plenty of media attention because the #1 QB in the nation is at Austin Peay or ETSU lighting up the country.

Gotta be different in today’s world. These kids know how to market themselves. Haveing the best CB in the country go to JSU has brought him and the school so much coverage…..can you imagine if it was Arch doing that? He’d make BANK going FCS…..

I may be in the minority here but have any of you watched his games on TV? I have watched several. I am not sure how he is rated a 5⭐️ other than with the name. Yes, he put up good numbers during certain games but the opponents talent level was atrocious. Against the studs, he was picked off, threw terrible passes into double coverage and struggled to read the defenses. Yes, he is young but a 5⭐️ should be better than that. I have a gut feeling that he isn’t going to be a Peyton or Eli type QB in college. I think there are better QB’s in his class. My opinion only. I very well could be wrong.

He may be a great qb, he may even win a championship at UGA or Bama but both have done it with less.... I'm with the other posters who say we have better prospects we are in it for. The kid out of Cali is a stud. Go get him. A smarter Tyler Bray that can move better is what this offense needs and will build towards. HH is a solid guy but that kid out of Cali is light years ahead as a passer then were HH was when he got here

Fine with me. Any place but UGA.
UGA is the leader apparently, that's why Texas is panicking and trying to hire Cutcliffe as an analyst to try and close the gap, because it's getting late for QB's since they usually commit earlier. Hopefully it will work. I damn sure don't want to see the Manning name on the back of a Georgia jersey or the Manning family in the stands in Dwag gear. I think he'd be a shoe-in at Ole Miss if Kiffin wasn't there because the Manning's know as well as anyone that Kiffin could bolt anytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiderotsGhost

VN Store

Back