The fact that Arch Manning is not even visiting UT...

The irony evades you.

200w.gif

Ordinarily I would agree with you but not now. Look what Heupel did with Hooker. You could argue the job Heupel just did is almost better than anything Sark or Cut has done with any QB. Hooker wasn’t some 5* stud QB and Heupel turned him into one of the SECs best QBs.
If I didn’t suffer from some BVS I’d completely agree. I loved what I saw this year. If they can improve or even just maintain QB play next year I’ll be totally sold. I think this staff is awesome. I just want to see it keep on.

Look what they did with highly touted 5* Eason and Daniels. Look what they did with highly ranked 4* Fromm.
I think we agree. I was being sarcastic , at the time, I said about the walk on (Guess I should have used blue fonts). I have stated on this board many times asking why any 5* QB would want to go to UGA.;)

Other than watching his brother play at UT, Cooper has zero interest at any time in Tennessee. In fact until Peyton played here, Cooper probably despised Tennessee (Olivia did).

FWIW, i heard yesterday it was probably between Ga and Texas so Tennessee & Ole Miss better find someone who can sack him.

I think it would be a huge mistake to go to ga. With kirbys reputation with qb. Best place to me would be ole miss. Clemson. Or even lsu, or bama, i think he will go wherever he feels is his best chance of qb going to nfl, texas a&m

I think it would be a huge mistake to go to ga. With kirbys reputation with qb. Best place to me would be ole miss. Clemson. Or even lsu, or bama, i think he will go wherever he feels is his best chance of qb going to nfl, texas a&m
UGA just won the national championship with a walk-on. I don't know how we can praise the job Heupel did with the relatively modestly recruited Hooker (and Heupel deserves praise), who had similar numbers to Stetson (they were 1-2 in conference QBR and yards per attempt), and then out of the other side of our mouths poo poo the development of Bennett. J.T. Daniels is hurt all the time, that's why he didn't play, I'm glad he didn't come here. I guess this all comes down to Justin Fields, but Fields couldn't beat Bama at Ohio State either. Who's to say he would have at UGA? Kirby gets crap for starting Fromm but Fromm started several games for the Giants this year. It's not like he sucked and couldn't play.

VN Store

Back