The evil of Replacement Theory

What do you call clamping down on legal pathways? Trump's own administration's numbers showed we were short 1m workers and he still decided to reduce legal pathways to immigrants.

I'm not saying Republicans are dicks to legal immigrants who are already here. I'm saying they are constantly trying to oppose legal immigration.
That’s not a republican problem. That’s an everyone problem.
I’ve helped 2 friends become citizens. There’s no way they would make it through the system to become citizens today. And that problem predates Trump by about 6 years

Actual data is showing Hispanic voters switching to the Republican Party at a rapid pace.

Second. Can you actually prove your statement that Republicans aren't embracing them? Or are you one of the that's been brainwashed into believing that Republicans are racist?
I will believe they are switching when I see a voting record that supports it. Until then it is nothing but cheap ass talk. I think they will flock back to the whipcracking democrats when Biden and the clan start offering more free stuff and amnesty.

That’s not a republican problem. That’s an everyone problem.
I’ve helped 2 friends become citizens. There’s no way they would make it through the system to become citizens today. And that problem predates Trump by about 6 years

I neved said anything about citizenship. Nobody said Trump invented anti-immigrant policy. Nobody said Democrats don't oppose legal immigration. But there is one party that consistently beats the drum and seeks to restrict and limit legal pathways to immigrants.

I neved said anything about citizenship. Nobody said Trump invented anti-immigrant policy. Nobody said Democrats don't oppose legal immigration. But there is one party that consistently beats the drum and seeks to restrict and limit legal pathways to immigrants.
That’s a negative. one party beats the drum on stopping illegal immigration. One party beats the drum to allow as much illegal immigration as possible. Both restrict legal immigration as much as possible. They both want the issue for their talking points. Neither gives 1/10 a **** about allowing any form of legal immigration or reform to improve the system. it’s moronic to blame either side over the other.

There is a little more to the theory then "politicians want demographics to work in their favor."

For example, the theory maintains that immigrants are mass migrating specifically to make whites a minority, and some take it all the way to eventual white genocide. Republicans losing elections isn't enough to make a crazy go shoot up a Wal Mart. The stakes are higher than that.
How do you explain the recent increase in Hispanic support for the Republican Party?

Once again. racial voting demographics are not all that the "Great Replacement" theory entails. You are trying to sanitize the term, by only applying it to a partial definition.

"Liberals are trying to replace the current electorate with new, more obedient members from the third world."

^^^^ These exact words have been uttered by Tucker Carlson multiple times on his show, whenever he is discussing the "Great Replacement" theory. This sentence does much more than raise alarm about the racial demographic breakdown of future elections in the United States.

Tucker Carlson is also fear-mongering, with elements of xenophobia as well, in his depiction of immigrants as only being "obedient members from the third world." He is strongly implying that black and Latino immigrants are mostly comprised of unskilled labor who are coming for the manufacturing jobs currently held by unskilled Americans (such as the Buffalo shooter, for example). However, just like yourself, and other conservatives posting to this thread, the only breakdown of data ever provided, involves race. Levels of education and work experience are never addressed. Tucker Carlson makes the all-too-broad assumption that if it's a black or brown immigrant from Central or South America? It must be unskilled labor. More than anything else, Tucker Carlson is guilty of some very lazy and incomplete analysis.

You understand they're importing votes from other countries. If you can't see that, then you're blind. Completely clueless

It’s weird that cnn is pushing this and Tucker is getting **** on, When cnn says that whites will be the minority very soon. Where are they getting their information from?

I guess the government moving illegals around all over the country in the middle of the night is a conspiracy theory..

It’s weird that cnn is pushing this and Tucker is getting **** on, When cnn says that whites will be the minority very soon. Where are they getting their information from?

I guess the government moving illegals around all over the country in the middle of the night is a conspiracy theory..

Democrats and leftists push this from both sides. They brag about changing the electorate for political gain, then when you call them out for destroying our sovereignity they call you a racist.

It's not a conspiracy theory, but you won't find a complete explanation of those flights on right-wing media outlets. They are not as nefarious as some superficial reporting, has presented them to be.

DeSantis claims Biden running 'clandestine' flights to send migrants to Florida, but the routine transport also occurred under Trump - CNNPolitics

Democrats and leftists push this from both sides. They brag about changing the electorate for political gain, then when you call them out for destroying our sovereignity they call you a racist.
For about the hundredth time now ...

Replacement Theory involves much more than shifting voting demographics. It becomes racist and even xenophobic in nature, when you assume as Tucker Carlson does, that all black and Latino migrants are unskilled workers seeking to take manual labor employment opportunities away from workers who were born in the United States. Carlson never provides any data concerning the education or work experience of these black and Latino migrants. Carlson always just assumes that they fully represent unskilled labor. He then targets white American-born workers, near the bottom of the socio-economic scale, with fear-mongering tactics designed to tap into feelings of resentment and distrust toward these black and Latino immigrants.

In effort to defend Tucker Carlson, many of you only want to make this an issue concerning voting demographics. That makes for an incomplete discussion involving Replacement Theory..

You understand they're importing votes from other countries. If you can't see that, then you're blind. Completely clueless
I understand that the right-wing only wants to discuss "Replacement Theory" as it pertains to voting demographics. It involves much more than that.

Replacement Theory involves much more than shifting voting demographics. It becomes racist and even xenophobic in nature, when you assume as Tucker Carlson does, that all black and Latino migrants are unskilled workers seeking to take manual labor employment opportunities away from workers who were born in the United States. Carlson never provides any data concerning the education or work experience of these black and Latino migrants. Carlson always just assumes that they fully represent unskilled labor. He then targets white American-born workers, near the bottom of the socio-economic scale, with fear-mongering tactics designed to tap into feelings of resentment and distrust toward these black and Latino immigrants.

In effort to defend Tucker Carlson, many of you only want to make this an issue concerning voting demographics. That makes for an incomplete discussion involving Replacement Theory..

You have zero data or empirical evidence to support that people running through fields, crossing the river and hiding on trucks to get in this country illegally are nothing but unskilled workers. Do you think nurses, engineers, bankers, lawyers and IT professionals are in these groups? People from 160 countries are coming up through the southern border. It is a national security threat and it overwhelms the system while it's basically encouraged.

So you can do it for the 101st time or until the cows come home because feelings don't count.

Last edited:
It's not a conspiracy theory, but you won't find a complete explanation of those flights on right-wing media outlets. They are not as nefarious as some superficial reporting, has presented them to be.

DeSantis claims Biden running 'clandestine' flights to send migrants to Florida, but the routine transport also occurred under Trump - CNNPolitics

You seem to have forgot the part about more being released in Florida already than during the entire trump administration.

That seems like an important part of the story

You seem to have forgot the part about more being released in Florida already than during the entire trump administration.

That seems like an important part of the story
The same flights were taking place during the Trump administration - a fact never mentioned by DeSantis. That relevant omission is a part of this story too.

You have zero data or empirical evidence to support that people running through fields, crossing the river and hiding on trucks to get in this country illegally
That was not the mode of entry for the majority of illegal immigrants, currently living in the United States.

Where Does Illegal Immigration Mostly Occur? Here's What The Data Tell Us

(BELOW)

* Most Illegal Immigration Isn't Coming From The Mexican Border

"Visa overstays continue to outpace border apprehensions. In fiscal 2017, the number of immigrants who overstayed their visas was double the number of people caught trying to cross the U.S. - Mexico border."

are nothing but unskilled workers. Do you think nurses, engineers, bankers, lawyers and IT professionals are in these groups? People from 160 countries are coming up through the southern border.
As far as data concerning the education and employment history of illegal immigrants are concerned? Such data does exist, and it paints a different picture than what you seem to think ...

Profile of the Unauthorized Population - US

Last edited:
At less than half the rate. That seems important
LOL.

In the context of Gov. Ron DeSantis's criticism of the Biden Administration, that is completely beside the point. Gov. DeSantis wasn't being critical of the volume of illegal immigrants being moved to the state of Florida by these flights. He was being critical of the entire policy itself, but he failed to mention that this has been an ongoing practice over the course of multiple presidential administrations, including Donald Trump's - but DeSantis was never publicly critical of the Trump Administration over this.

Also, Gov. DeSantis has characterized these flights as being "clandestine" and "in the middle of the night" which isn't completely true. As the article points out, DeSantis's office was given advance notice of these flights back in July, and not all of them have taken place at night. By saying that these flight only took place at night, DeSantis is suggesting that the Biden Administration was attempting to conceal illicit activity, but that isn't the case and he knows it.

More than anything else, DeSantis saw an opportunity here to score some political points with his base. If this practice of transporting underage illegal immigrants to shelters in Florida was genuinely a problem for him, then he would have voiced a concern for this practice while the Trump Administration was doing the same thing. He never did. This is just more partisan politics.

Last edited:
I understand that the right-wing only wants to discuss "Replacement Theory" as it pertains to voting demographics. It involves much more than that.

I don't know about the other stuff but you marxists need to have illegals flooding the country.

It must sad that your party must rely on constantly breaking laws and using regulations to push your agenda because it can't hold up in court of public opinion

I think that question has been answered at least 20 times that I have seen.

Yet when you proclaim “Tucker Carlson promotes this” you never use that definition. Or when you claim x% of people believe this.

It’s almost like you’re lying

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Can you show examples of Carson promoting these things

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back