The evil of Replacement Theory

Watch Democrats Openly Embrace Replacement Theory They Now Deny Exists

In this Grabien video, watch Democrats such as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and the media openly embrace the replacement theory that they now deny exists.

Watch Democrats Embrace Replacement Theory They Now Deny Exists

There's a difference between openly embracing a crackpot theory where we're intentionally importing people to outvote a party and acknowledging the mathematical reality that the legally resident non-white population is having more babies than the white population.

Slight difference.

Left wingers..you are responsible for all of this with your "Too Many White People" bullsh!t. Pat yourselves on the back.

I did a search for that specific phrase, and all I came up with was complaints that white students had disproportionately occupied the multicultural student center at UVA, to the consternation of minority students.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
There's a difference between openly embracing a crackpot theory where we're intentionally importing people to outvote a party and acknowledging the mathematical reality that the legally resident non-white population is having more babies than the white population.

Slight difference.

What you said is BS.

No, but who around here is sincere about “the norm?” All I see is hand wringing about antifa, and BLM militants, and liberals who enjoy murdering babies… so until I get acknowledgement that those things aren’t “the norm”, to me every conservative on this board will remain a skinhead who is too stupid to form a complex thought about anything other than “MuH TaX DaHLeRS” and “MuH GuNs.”
Your liberal bitchery is showing

I would say examining a system where there is only token representation that does not line up with the demographics of the country is a good thing. We must constantly examine how institutions work and why they work that way.
Negative. Representation lines up fine, and thats "the problem". Some want disproportionate representation. And lets not forget the "equal outcomes" anti science logical fallacy and how that plays a role in all of this.

When you complain about a certain race being a "problem" dont be shocked when extremism pops up.

No, but who around here is sincere about “the norm?” All I see is hand wringing about antifa, and BLM militants, and liberals who enjoy murdering babies… so until I get acknowledgement that those things aren’t “the norm”, to me every conservative on this board will remain a skinhead who is too stupid to form a complex thought about anything other than “MuH TaX DaHLeRS” and “MuH GuNs.”
100% chance I have a thicker and fuller head of hair than you do.

Dem Rep. Beatty Blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean Hair Salon Shooting, but Suspect Is Black

Congressional Black Caucus chair blamed 'White supremacy replacement theorist' for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) blamed White supremacy for last week's shooting at a Dallas Korean hair salon, but the suspect charged with carrying out the attack is Black.

Rep. Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio, made the claim at a Thursday press conference outside the Capitol that saw House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in attendance.

"On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.

In addition to botching the date of the shooting, Beatty got a key detail wrong about the "White supremacy replacement theorist" charged with attacking the Dallas salon: the suspect is Black.

GettyImages-1398152834.jpg

U.S. Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Joyce Beatty (D-OH) blamed White supremacy for a shooting in which the suspect is Black. (Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)

Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black

Imagine how many would vote Republican if Republicans were embracing them.
Actual data is showing Hispanic voters switching to the Republican Party at a rapid pace.

Second. Can you actually prove your statement that Republicans aren't embracing them? Or are you one of the that's been brainwashed into believing that Republicans are racist?

Actual data is showing Hispanic voters switching to the Republican Party at a rapid pace.

Second. Can you actually prove your statement that Republicans aren't embracing them? Or are you one of the that's been brainwashed into believing that Republicans are racist?

I supported it just after the post you quoted.

I don't spend time watching garbage news commentators, like Fox, but I do frequent message boards, and I can honestly say that the only replacement theory advocates I have ever encountered were Latino immigrants boasting about their folks taking over the country.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back