The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Projected to win in 3/4 leagues this week. So far, my teams keep underperforming. We’ll see what happens.

I’ve lost some heartbreakers in one of my dynasty leagues. Aaron Jones beat me Monday night. Was brutal.

So apparently Michael Gallup won't be coming back this week. He's eligible but apparently not ready.

In our league he will be the best available receiver when he's cleared.

SUP DUDES! Full PPR pick 2:

Damien Williams
Hunter Renfrow
Emmanuel Sanders
Cordarelle Patterson

I'm really conflicted here as of now I have CP and Emmanuel

I just don't really know anything about Williams tbh, other than the fact he should get a lot of carries sunday
He was good in Green Bay, he's been good this year when he gets a chance. I'm partial to playing RBs over WR because i feel like they get more opportunities, just my opinion.

Reactions: Catbone
Honestly wouldn't start Pollard unless Zeke is hurt. And I am a Cowboys fan and a Pollard owner. If you start him you are looking at 6 or 7 points unless he gets a TD. He just isn't getting enough touches right now to warrant starting.

Id go Cooks.

Reactions: franklinpence
Honestly wouldn't start Pollard unless Zeke is hurt. And I am a Cowboys fan and a Pollard owner. If you start him you are looking at 6 or 7 points unless he gets a TD. He just isn't getting enough touches right now to warrant starting.

Id go Cooks.
As a frustrated Zeke owner, i hope you're right. Im happy with Zeke just frustrating that it seems every time I look at the tv i see Pollard in there.

As a frustrated Zeke owner, i hope you're right. Im happy with Zeke just frustrating that it seems every time I look at the tv i see Pollard in there.
What are you frustrated about? ESPN has him RB6, averaging 17.6. He's running the best he has in years. I had him last year, now that was frustrating. Yeah TP is getting some usage but so is every backup RB in the league. Be happy, Zeke is about to have a monster season.

VN Store

Back