The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Who’s on your squad?
GBO!!

My roster is loaded.

I’m in two dynasty leagues. This particular league is a 10-team redraft league we’ve been in for 10-12 yrs and changed to dynasty this year. Did our startup draft in April and included three keepers from our most recent roster. Had the rookie draft a week and a half ago.

My starters are:

Herbert (Keeper)
J Taylor
A Ekeler
D Adams
Diggs
Waller (Keeper)
Antonio Gibson - Flex (Keeper)
C Sutton - Flex

Bench has some decent depth too. Should be set up for a good run.

My draft was also a keeper league team, 10 teams...

QB - Hurts

RB - Cook (kept)
Jones (kept)
James Robinson
L. Murray

WR - Hopkins
Lamb
Aiyuk
Jeudy
Callaway
Corey Davis
Curtis Samuel
Davante Parker
Ruggs

TE - Fant

Defense - Chiefs

RB got really thin early, i took way too many WRs

In my other dynasty league, the Robinson owner drafted Etienne with pick 2 in the rookie draft and then traded Robinson-plus to a guy for a pick at the end of the 1st rd. Etienne owner was not happy today.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
My draft was also a keeper league team, 10 teams...

QB - Hurts

RB - Cook (kept)
Jones (kept)
James Robinson
L. Murray

WR - Hopkins
Lamb
Aiyuk
Jeudy
Callaway
Corey Davis
Curtis Samuel
Davante Parker
Ruggs

TE - Fant

Defense - Chiefs

RB got really thin early, i took way too many WRs

Maybe package a couple of WRs and offer to a WR needy team for an RB. That’s a really good WR pool.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
In my other dynasty league, the Robinson owner drafted Etienne with pick 2 in the rookie draft and then traded Robinson-plus to a guy for a pick at the end of the 1st rd. Etienne owner was not happy today.
I wanted badly to draft Robinson but he was snatched up right before I could grab him, literally like 1-2 picks before I had planned on getting him. I took Deshaun Watson in the last round in 2 drafts, hoping he could be a real steal. I’m in 4 leagues this year, most I’ve ever participated in.

VN Store

Back