The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

4-0 this week.

Semifinals in three of four leagues.

In the fourth league (dynasty), I am playing a guy in a best two out of three series for the No 1 pick in the draft. Kareem Hunt got me the win last night, so I’m up 1-0.

I started Mike Davis at my flex and Diggs at one receiver, should I start Jefferson, Evans or Hilton at my other receiver spot? I need points because Davis didn’t do much last night.

I freaking hate fantasy football. I dominated my money league in the regular season 13-1. Had a 3 game lead.

Going to get beat in the first round of playoff by a 8-6 team. ****

20201220_190707.jpg

Last edited:
I freaking hate fantasy football. I dominated my money league in the regular season 13-1. Had a 3 game lead.

Going to get beat in the first round of playoff by a 8-6 team. ****

View attachment 332438

I was in 2nd place in my work league and only lost the 2 games I did becaues of injuries and bye week weirdness. And I had McCaffery all season hoping he'd show back up. And it never happened and Allen doing not anything Thursday night sunk me. I'm going to lose my only playoff game by 5, and getting beat by a guy who's been good this season but really has just had about 4 unreal weeks in a row.

I think I hate the playoffs the most about FF.

Well i've limped into my championship game. Got a lot of injuries and unknowns to try and figure out. Other guys roster is basically set so here we go.
View attachment 333252

I didn’t limp into mine, but I’m projected to lose in all 3 championships. Going with what I’ve got. Feel like I’m only rearranging the deck chairs otherwise. Good luck!

So i've got the brown's defense against the jets and Rodrigo for my kicker. This is what is available? What do you all think? Hate choosing kickers and honestly the brown's have been underwhelming even in good matchups. No sacks last week against the giants almost sunk me.
Screenshot_20201223-091535_Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20201223-091517_Fantasy.jpg

So i've got the brown's defense against the jets and Rodrigo for my kicker. This is what is available? What do you all think? Hate choosing kickers and honestly the brown's have been underwhelming even in good matchups. No sacks last week against the giants almost sunk me.
View attachment 333255
View attachment 333256

I’d go Myers, and I’d stick with the Browns, but if you want to make a move, i might go with the Texans.

VN Store

Back