The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’m tired of only being good at sports. I want titles!!!! Being good and never getting over the hump is just a constant kick in the nuts! Smdh so upset yet again

Reactions: VolPack22
I’m tired of only being good at sports. I want titles!!!! Being good and never getting over the hump is just a constant kick in the nuts! Smdh so upset yet again

It’s a drag, but any team that wins a title has to go through some heartbreak first! Just gotta be patient!

It’s a drag, but any team that wins a title has to go through some heartbreak first! Just gotta be patient!
Vols tennis has been there more times than the friggen loser softball team…unreal…I’d rather just get blown off the court like UK did today…Vols fans have been beyond patient….always good with no pay off ever….school wants more and more money for athletics though with nothing to show the fans for it

Monday sorry dude…I wish you no success at tennis…hope you have a fine life but screw your tennis career…you suck!

Vols tennis has been there more times than the friggen loser softball team…unreal…I’d rather just get blown off the court like UK did today…Vols fans have been beyond patient….always good with no pay off ever….school wants more and more money for athletics though with nothing to show the fans for it

Ugh 😣😣😣😣😣😣

Feel bad that I got you believing VP8, because you were saying we didn’t have a shot
No I said it would be tough then we more than had our shot then we blew it as usual. Also didn’t know Lalami was playing today prior to match starting…either way…we end like we do in every sport..every season…with a loss as losers do

This popped up this morning- nine years ago today, on the last weekend of play, Tennessee made the SEC tournament. In addition to a UT win, it took another team to lose for Tennessee to make the tournament.

The improvement has been nice 😀

View attachment 640951
Not a repeat from yesterday- 10 years ago today Tennessee qualified for the SEC tournament for the first time since 2007. Rather than sneaking in as the twelfth team in the last minute in 2007, this year Tennessee is going in as possibly the top seed. In 2014, UT was 7-21 in SEC play, now they’re 20-8 with two games to go. IMG_3671.jpeg

@Drewbydoo [picking up from the game thread exchange]

Yeah, that clip is the first half of that club scene. Too many closeups in the first half to catch the full 60s visual vibe. Unless you just dislike early Beatles music, Hard Day's Night is actually a highly regarded movie by critics. Groundbreaking in its time; quickly copied-to-death by everyone marketing to the teen scene, but only superficially. Definitely worth a summer's evening hangout movie.

So how did y'all do with the dance moves? Figure y'all nailed the Hully Gully, but did anybody figure out the nitty gritty? That kid in the front became a noted choreographer, appearing in several movies. Some of those moves I've only seen before or since in Charlie Brown animated specials!

What I know about dance is purely appreciation from afar. In all the sports I played (except tennis) my footwork was in reaction to what my opponent was doing. My brain doesn't know how to initiate movement (other than to the fridge). My late wife tried for 33 years to teach me how to waltz, and I never could stay on track for more than a few measures before I lost the groove. Like I said... appreciation from afar.

VN Store

Back