The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

The top 8 seeds all advance to Nationals of tennis tournament. It is big boy matches the rest of the way for everybody. Vols play #2 Texas who has yet to lose a single point in the entire tournament!

Yep, of course. Just like the 2021 baseVols we break thru and our reward is the #2 longhorns. But, you never know!

I am happy to report to you that your Lady Vol Tennis team just made Nationals! They upset the #1 and 29-0 previously undefeated Oklahoma State to make the quarterfinals and elite 8! This is probably the biggest win in the history of the program! Wowowow great job ladies!

Wow!

Braves need to go ahead and lockup Fried before he leaves us for that super team out West. We can’t afford to lose him, especially with the Strider injury.
I’m worried about this one. Have you seen the top prospects for the Braves? Seriously, like 18 of the top 20 are pitchers!
I don’t think Atlanta is in the mindset of throwing big money at Fried right now. I think they will try to develop from the farm system.
I hope I’m wrong.

I’m worried about this one. Have you seen the top prospects for the Braves? Seriously, like 18 of the top 20 are pitchers!
I don’t think Atlanta is in the mindset of throwing big money at Fried right now. I think they will try to develop from the farm system.
I hope I’m wrong.
I don't believe Dodgers take him. They have Bobby Miller, Dustin May, Yamamoto, Glasnow, and some youngsters in farm system. Believe the reliever from Japan comes over and signs with Dodgers and re-sign Walker Buehler.

If I was you guys I would worry about him going to San Francisco or Los Angeles Angels.

I hope I’m wrong.
Yeah that’s what they typically do but I know an ace whenever I see one and Max Fried is that type of dude. Hopefully they don’t let him walk.

I don't believe Dodgers take him. They have Bobby Miller, Dustin May, Yamamoto, Glasnow, and some youngsters in farm system. Believe the reliever from Japan comes over and signs with Dodgers and re-sign Walker Buehler.

If I was you guys I would worry about him going to San Francisco or Los Angeles Angels.
I meant losing him in general, not necessarily to the Dodgers.
I wasn’t very clear on that.

VN Store

Back