The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Orange shirt and orange hat….we blew the doubles…lot of work to do…total choke job…and so the BVS continues!

Yeah, we were off to a great start and then things went downhill. Gotta put on more steam! As for clothing, we’re in everything baseVols script and I’m sitting next to Blade Boswell and Tony Vitello,..

Yeah, we were off to a great start and then things went downhill. Gotta put on more steam! As for clothing, we’re in everything baseVols script and I’m sitting next to Blade Boswell and Tony Vitello,..
Ask Vitello what he did with the Hot Salami hat he was given during the UK series and see if he laughs…hahaha….thats tough with him being in Nashville and all…lol

I was the kid that had a college letter sent from Kentucky, immediately saw their logo and threw it in the trash. So yeah it is different for me.
That's fine, I will just take my role as the Troll since I don't mind players doing what's best for themselves.

I don't mind being the Villain.

Reactions: VolPack22
That's fine, I will just take my role as the Troll since I don't mind players doing what's best for themselves.

I don’t think you are a villain. I just think it’s funny whenever kids call their teammates brothers and say they love everything about the university and fans but are saying “Go Hogs” a few weeks later.

Reactions: knoxvol52

I thought I was the troll! Are you coming for my title? Both of you guys are entitled to your opinions. I love people who have as strong of an opinion on things as I do. As long as people don’t take things personally then it’s great imo. Most have a tough time walking that line when people have strong opinions and feel like that means people are personally against them when it just means we disagree on whatever it is we are talking about.

@knoxvol52 @VolPack22

I thought I was the troll! Are you coming for my title? Both of you guys are entitled to your opinions. I love people who have as strong of an opinion on things as I do. As long as people don’t take things personally then it’s great imo. Most have a tough time walking that line when people have strong opinions and feel like that means people are personally against them when it just means we disagree on whatever it is we are talking about.

@knoxvol52 @VolPack22
I'm not mad at all, I just see the situation differently. Doesn't mean I'm right or wrong lol.

I know Kentucky is getting drilled today by Florida but the approach of walking Cags every at bat, will be teams approach towards Tennessee and Christian Moore in Tournament play.

Teams I think would rather take their chances on pitching to Burke in a crucial situation than Moore.

Reactions: VolPack22
I know Kentucky is getting drilled today by Florida but the approach of walking Cags every at bat, will be teams approach towards Tennessee and Christian Moore in Tournament play.

Teams I think would rather take their chances on pitching to Burke in a crucial situation than Moore.
Agreed. CMo has produced with 2 outs all season long. No sense in pitching to him. Only downside is Burke can go yard at any moment so it could come back to bite a team.

VN Store

Back