The DeSantis containment thread -- all things DeSantis go here

Did anyone investigate the current administration for moving immigrants arou as the US as well??
They moved them to Chattanooga and dumped them in hotels without telling the local government they were here for support and without telling the illegal immigrants where they were.

Don’t worry we had several contractors over there telling them who the Democrats were who did this too them and offering them help…..Like work

#makingnewconservatives

Desantis is very popular overall in Florida, and for democrats that hurts. He's like Air Jordan when he was at the top of his game.

Desantis is very popular overall in Florida, and for democrats that hurts. He's like Air Jordan when he was at the top of his game.
I never jumped on the Jordan bandwagon. I stuck with the Celtics. Bird actually had a winning record against Jordan.

I would be surprised if Desantis does not win re-election by 7 to 8 points.

I never jumped on the Jordan bandwagon. I stuck with the Celtics. Bird actually had a winning record against Jordan.

Or more...Florida is a stable state because of Desantis. Hurricane Ian would've been much worse with the wrong leader. @lawgator1 should be thanking his lucky stars everyday strong leadership helped minimize the unfortunate circumstances that was Hurricane Ian. He knows it too while he's peeking at this post.

Can you imagine if Andrew Gilliam won? Whoa.

Last edited:

Bird knew when to retire. He is a sharp guy.

Or more...Florida is a stable state because of Desantis. Hurricane Ian would've been much worse with the wrong leader. @lawgator1 should be thanking his lucky stars everyday strong leadership helped minimize the unfortunate circumstances that was Hurricane Ian. He knows it too while he's peeking at this post.

Can you imagine if Andrew Gilliam won? Whoa.
How did DeSantis make Ian better?

DeSantis is going to have a lot a teeth gnashing threads started in the next 2 years. He will be as bad as Trump..give it another year.

Reactions: StarRaider
Desantis just dropped an ad for which Chris Rock has the best response. Just like a Republican to seek credit for doing what you're supposed to do.

Desantis just dropped an ad for which Chris Rock has the best response. Just like a Republican to seek credit for doing what you're supposed to do.

EL when Desantis takes care of his kids: "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT, IDIOT!!!"
EL when Biden showers with his 10 year old daughter: "........................................................................"

VN Store

Back