The Cotton Bowl: #17 Memphis (12-1) v #10 Penn St (10-2) (ESPN, 12PM ET)

Tiggerhj

tigger high will get killed. Midmajor trash. Not to mention look at how embarrassing the crowd is lmao. I know they hate being forced to invite a midmajor team
Thought the crowd was decent. It is a 100k seat stadium. Probably close to the same amount of people at this game that will be at our game.

Thought the crowd was decent. It is a 100k seat stadium. Probably close to the same amount of people at this game that will be at our game.
Our stadium will be full of UT fans like 50-60k plus. Memphis doesn’t even have that many fans in their entire fanbase

Our stadium will be full of UT fans like 50-60k plus. Memphis doesn’t even have that many fans in their entire fanbase
Theres a lot of Memphis fans there. It doesnt look like there's 40k empty seats to me. The stadium in Jacksonville only holds 67k.

Hate to say it but Memphis is the best team in Tennessee right now they have over 150 yards in less than a quarter

Guy is a troll who knows nothing about sports. The midmajor trash team is beating a P5 team with a new head coach who has never been a head coach lol. Not sure if Memphis wins or not, but they are looking very good right now.

That’s dumb. I’m loyal to OUR school. You cheer for Vandy to win all their games except UT? Any non UT school in Tennessee can kick rocks

You have your preference, I have mine. I remain a Tennessean who loves my state. It would tickle my fancy to see the Commodores or even the Governors kick Bama, Gators, or any other non-state's teeth in. But as always the Vols are my #1 team. So I refuse to apologize for loyalty to the great state of Tennessee and it's education institutions. I never liked you Tories or your German mercenaries.

Was that Penn ST player wearing a mouth guard that looks like a pacifier?

You have your preference, I have mine. I remain a Tennessean who loves my state. It would tickle my fancy to see the Commodores or even the Governors kick Bama, Gators, or any other non-state's teeth in. But as always the Vols are my #1 team. So I refuse to apologize for loyalty to the great state of Tennessee and it's education institutions. I never liked you Tories or your German mercenaries.
I love TN too and dont want you to apologize. But Vanderbilt and Memphis State don’t define my state. Anyhow Go Vols, we agree on that

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
That's it...........game over for the Memphis Tigers. Defense decided to stay on the sidelines.

Time for some Tenn Basketball anyway.

Having flashbacks from the 91 Fiesta Bowl and 93 Citrus Bowl.

VN Store

Back