The consequences of MAGA thinking: TN man planned to go to the border to personally commit violence against immigrants

Here are the number of nationwide border encounters under Trump and Biden. We do have a real problem and any anybody who tries to blame this problem on anybody other then the idiot residing in Washington is dumber then a box of rocks

2023: 3,201,144
2022: 2,766,582
2021: 1,956,519
2020: 405,036
2019: 859,501
2018: 404,142
2017: 310,531

Sorry, but how does this number implicate Biden? It's saying more people are trying to cross, not that we have worse policies/enforcement at the border.

It's far more likely that demand/opportunity here and negative factors in the countries from which they are immigrating are the reasons for the spiking.

Check it out...Obama didn't crack down on immigration. The RE market tanked and we had a recession.

1707427987086.png

So what you're saying is you haven't been to those cities in a long long time.

Gotcha.
Here you go....

i-see-no-problem-here-crazy-eyes.gif

Sorry, but how does this number implicate Biden? It's saying more people are trying to cross, not that we have worse policies/enforcement at the border.

It's far more likely that demand/opportunity here and negative factors in the countries from which they are immigrating are the reasons for the spiking.

Check it out...Obama didn't crack down on immigration. The RE market tanked and we had a recession.

View attachment 618512

You don’t believe Biden’s policies influence that? There was a solid economy under Trump, but we had far less of an issue.

It seems the big difference isn’t the economy as you’re proclaiming but rather the policies.

Reactions: StarRaider
You sound like bumbling Biden. 😅

(I guess the mayors of Chicago and New York haven't been to those cities either.)

Oh I'm not denying the migrant influx in those cities on account of Abbot spending money to dump off his problems on other cities.

I'm saying you don't actually know if it's affecting the cities as much as you claim, because you haven't been there. You choose to believe what these mayors are saying strictly because it's confirmation bias. Otherwise, you automatically assume ANYTHING they say is ********.

As for sounding like Biden, aren't you the mental midget who said "your an idiot" earlier? It's laughable to have someone insult your intelligence when they, as a grown adult, lack a 2nd trader's understanding of ****ing contractions, lol.

Sit down.

View attachment 618512

Yeah like giving them Visas and flying them all over the country and placing them in housing. I am not going to even waste my time arguing with somebody who does not see the direct connection between the decisions that this administration has made and the increase In illegal immigrants coming into America. I mean seriously?? Come on man

Oh I'm not denying the migrant influx in those cities on account of Abbot spending money to dump off his problems on other cities.

I’d love to hear you defend this sentence. Do you believe it’s Abbot’s fault we lack a secure border?

If TX has a problem with illegal immigration and NYC proclaims themselves a “sanctuary city” for illegal immigrants, why wouldn’t you send people who want to go to NY to NY?

Yeah like giving them Visas and flying them all over the country and placing them in housing. I am not going to even waste my time arguing with somebody who does not see the direct connection between the decisions that this administration has made and the increase In illegal immigrants coming into America. I mean seriously?? Come on man

This would have nothing to do with the border encounters number you quoted. That's not a border encounter. If they got a visa, then they are not illegal. Visa programs were abused under every president. IIRC, overstaying a visa was the most common way to become an illegal. This didn't start with Biden.

I didn't say there was no connection. I said your numbers don't prove what you're trying to say.

Don't argue with me about it because I actually know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

I'm saying you don't actually know if it's affecting the cities as much as you claim, because you haven't been there. You choose to believe what these mayors are saying strictly because it's confirmation bias. Otherwise, you automatically assume ANYTHING they say is ********.

As for sounding like Biden, aren't you the mental midget who said "your an idiot" earlier? It's laughable to have someone insult your intelligence when they, as a grown adult, lack a 2nd trader's understanding of ****ing contractions, lol.

Sit down.
Oh it's Abbotts fault now. That's why Biden was wanting to cut the razor wire. I didn't call anyone an idiot, I gave the poster choice of whether he was an idiot. Are you an idiot too?

Sit down.

Who does grammar gooder? 1st traders or 3rd traders?

After all, LG's eat up with his TDS. Can't eat; can't sleep; can't function like any normal person. It's always Trump 24/7 w/these loons. Trump is out of office for 3 & half years & they still think he's POTUS. They haven't realized a dementia patient democrat is in the Oval Office.

Well In his defense. It’s possible that Biden thinks Trump is president too.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Sit down.
The old poor grammar call out. Lol.

That's the last stand of a losing argument. Maybe you should be the one to sit down. 🤣

This would have nothing to do with the border encounters number you quoted. That's not a border encounter. If they got a visa, then they are not illegal. Visa programs were abused under every president. IIRC, overstaying a visa was the most common way to become an illegal. This didn't start with Biden.

I didn't say there was no connection. I said your numbers don't prove what you're trying to say.

Don't argue with me about it because I actually know what I'm talking about.
Just to clarify, when I was referring to visas I was talking about the pre-paid money cards, not a visa for entry. I'm not going to argue with you but it certainly isn't because you know what you are talking about. You certainly do not need to explain to me what a border encounter is.

Sit down.
FlickinDickin, it’s time to sit down. On what is up to you.

Reactions: sonofUT62

VN Store

Back