The consequences of MAGA thinking: TN man planned to go to the border to personally commit violence against immigrants

What exactly is burning to the ground?
lol, let's start with the invasion at the southern border. Then we can move to NY and Chicago and other "sanctuary" cities. Then we can look at Russia/Ukraine and Israel/ Gaza. Then we can talk about who is actually running this country. Unless your just a complete idiot, you know Biden has the mental capacity of a 2 year old. That's just to name a few. This country is a total cluster ****.

I realize that folks on the board, no matter how strongly you feel about the border problem and who is to blame, etc., would never do something like this. But this reminds me of the guy that went into the pizza place intending to display force. It reminds me of various other vigilante-type incidents which have occurred in the last 4-5 years.

Just incredibly stupid thing to do. He needs to be imprisoned, hope the feds make an example of his kind of approach to solving our nation's problems.
This guys animosity shouldn't be aimed towards the Mexican immigrants at all. His anger should be directed at the dip$hit libs in DC allowing this BS to happen.

Here are the number of nationwide border encounters under Trump and Biden. We do have a real problem and any anybody who tries to blame this problem on anybody other then the idiot residing in Washington is dumber then a box of rocks

2023: 3,201,144
2022: 2,766,582
2021: 1,956,519
2020: 405,036
2019: 859,501
2018: 404,142
2017: 310,531

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

I realize that folks on the board, no matter how strongly you feel about the border problem and who is to blame, etc., would never do something like this. But this reminds me of the guy that went into the pizza place intending to display force. It reminds me of various other vigilante-type incidents which have occurred in the last 4-5 years.

Just incredibly stupid thing to do. He needs to be imprisoned, hope the feds make an example of his kind of approach to solving our nation's problems.
Crazies on both sides LG. Anyone breaking the law should be punished accordingly, regardless of political affiliation. Itā€™s not hard.

And it took 3 agents 7 months to egg on and coax one man to act on his desires. (Which he still never actually did). If I had to guess he's probably some overweight redneck who dreams about being a tough guy
yeah thats a problem that is popping up all over the place. The FBI isn't just there observing and waiting for an American to strike or doing something illegal, they are actively encouraging it, or participating in it. Its entrapment, and just dumb to create a problem where there isn't one; especially when dealing with people THEY radicalize.

lol, let's start with the invasion at the southern border. Then we can move to NY and Chicago and other "sanctuary" cities. Then we can look at Russia/Ukraine and Israel/ Gaza. Then we can talk about who is actually running this country. Unless your just a complete idiot, you know Biden has the mental capacity of a 2 year old. That's just to name a few. This country is a total cluster ****.
It is my belief that neither man possesses the mental acuity to be president. The southern border is a problem that neither side is really interested in solving. Russia/Ukraine and Israel/Gaza were going to happen regardless of who was in office. I have been to several large cities and they are the same shitholes they have always been, but as far as you blaming the situation on migrants... you might want to thank the assholes shipping them there.

Ahhh, the good ol' "your an idiot."

When's the last time you were in Chicago or New York?

When's the last time you've been to the Chicago airport/homeless shelter. šŸ˜…

About 7 months ago.

Can't say I could even see where they were sheltering the migrants, but hey, keep clinging to those sources of yours.

You gonna answer my question or just admit that most of your 'knowledge' is spoonfed to you by what you read?

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
About 7 months ago.

Can't say I could even see where they were sheltering the migrants, but hey, keep clinging to those sources of yours.

You gonna answer my question or just admit that most of your 'knowledge' is spoonfed to you by what you read?
It's been on your media. The mayors of both cities have begged Abbott to stop sending them. Keep that head up your rectum.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It is my belief that neither man possesses the mental acuity to be president. The southern border is a problem that neither side is really interested in solving. Russia/Ukraine and Israel/Gaza were going to happen regardless of who was in office. I have been to several large cities and they are the same shitholes they have always been, but as far as you blaming the situation on migrants... you might want to thank the assholes shipping them there.
I never mentioned Trump. This is about Biden.

It's been on your media. The mayors of both cities have begged Abbott to stop sending them. Keep that head up your rectum.

I've visted both cities multiple times during the current presidency. You get your perspective from news articles and mayors' takes on it.

Get *your* head out of *your* rectum and stop eye f***ing your TV

LOL, I came straight from *your* NYC Mayor and *your* Chicago Mayor so I think the s#$t between your ears is obstructing *your* vision. *You're* nothing but a liberal shill.

Reactions: StarRaider
Does it remind you of the guy who fire bombed an ICE facility or the Bernie campaign worker who shot at republicans during a baseball practice?
reminds me of the loony that traveled from cali and ended up at Kavanaugh's HOUSE to assassinate him after schumer promised that the SCJ would face "the whirlwinds"

LOL, I came straight from *your* NYC Mayor and *your* Chicago Mayor so I think the s#$t between your ears is obstructing *your* vision. *You're* nothing but a liberal shill.

So what you're saying is you haven't been to those cities in a long long time.

Gotcha.

VN Store

Back