THE chicago BEARS thread!

orange_fan_inVa

not coaching this fall!!!
discus, i hope we trade decon hester for a good number 1 back, because i dont belive forte is a number 1 guy, im hoping maybe stephen jackson.

bears fans discus, BTW with knox i dont think we will miss hester all that much. i woulda would still like hester better if he would have stayed at DB.

102206Atlanta_Falcons_wallpaper.gif

I have Cutler, Forte and the Bears D on one of my fantasy teams, but my grandson has Matt Ryan on his. So conflicted.

I have Cutler, Forte and the Bears D on one of my fantasy teams, but my grandson has Matt Ryan on his. So conflicted.

I too am conflicted. I got Johnny Knox on the fantasy team and the Falcons with the 8th street Asian Mafia

Tony G is a beast. I hate he left KC, but glad he has a chance for a ring.

When are the Bears going to get it over with and change their name to Vanderbilt North? I never thought the day would come where I saw an NFL starting lineup introduced with three players from Vanderbilt.

we need stephen jackson, BAD forte is a number 2 guy i ben saying ever sence he has ben there, you cant throw off much on earl bennett he is the all time sec leader in receptions, cutler is still young but he is the real deal, huntter hellenmyeyer ehhhhh. wheres justin williams from, maybe vandy too i gota think LOL. i wonder if the lions will give us there defacto number 1 pic this year for urlacher, so we can get relando mcclain, no i wouldnt deal 54 3 years ago, but gota face the facts hes ben a real worrior but hes getting old.

you do know these never has bens play the bears again next year , right??? i wouldnt be planting a flag yet. jay cutler >>>> matt ryan but turner >>>> forte, if we get a good solid number 1 back, with a healthy D your dirty birds will be owned.
Speaking of owned, how about them Bengals...

forte and hester are not the problem. the o-line with pace the old man who can't run block are the problem. the major problem are the staff and jerry angelo who just sucks terribly. as long as smith and angelo are there they will never get to the playoffs again. cutler is probably wishing like hell that he would have stayed with the bronco's

you do know these never has bens play the bears again next year , right??? i wouldnt be planting a flag yet. jay cutler >>>> matt ryan but turner >>>> forte, if we get a good solid number 1 back, with a healthy D your dirty birds will be owned.

Ha ha I'm a Bronco fan and even last year I thought Ryan was better than Cutler, and now I know Ryan is better than Cutler...

Have fun with his 20 int seasons...

won't matter who is there as long as smith and angelo run the show. they need to clean house and start all over.

three things the bears need
OL help
RB help
some change within the coaching staff.

kyle orton is a sorry QB for the bronco fan, hes on a better team right now, but hockey season is here thank god. and thank god bowl season is coming soon and we will be in one.

VN Store

Back