The Bear (HULU/FX TV)

I finished it about 1 this morning. I look forward to seeing what everyone else thought.

Then I guess I'll have to wait for your expert analysis.

I had a favorite episode.
A favorite scene. Was in a different episode.
I wish they had recast 1 person from Season one. It could've been even better imo, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

I loved it, but If they'd used th F bomb 1 more time in each episode the whole show wouldn't have made sense. Lol.

Then I guess I'll have to wait for your expert analysis.

I had a favorite episode.
A favorite scene. Was in a different episode.
I wish they had recast 1 person from Season one. It could've been even better imo, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

I loved it, but If they'd used th F bomb 1 more time in each episode the whole show wouldn't have made sense. Lol.
The Richie episode is my favorite so far.

I'm on episode 6 (flashback Christmas episode) , crazy amount of cameos in this one. I'm enjoying this season.
The whole Jamie Lee Curtis thing was weird. I guess it was supposed to be, but I'm not sure I got why it was so weird. I mean the way she acted at the table, then that thing with her coming to the restaurant and leaving? I don't know, just felt the "weird dial" could have been turned down just a little.

Finished over the 4th weekend. Its one of those shows thats so good you don't want to finish them. I sure I agree with everyone else what the best episodes are.

I wish there was more TV like this, but maybe its rarity is what makes it so good.

We need more Bear, Succession, Atlanta type shows. Less reality bullsh!t.

I like this show a lot, and I recognize that it might be the highest quality show now that Succession is over, but damn it's stressful to watch. It's hard to say it's among my very favorites.

VN Store

Back