The Bear (HULU/FX TV)

TC 83

Man…just finished 1st season. One of the best shows I’ve watched in a long time. Really hits home if you’ve ever worked in a restaurant. Episodes are 25-30 minutes which makes it really easy to watch too.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Really great show. Went into it a little worried Jeremy Allen White was being typecast and his character would not differ much from his Shameless portrayal of Lip. Really talented young guy from Chicago with his own demons struggling to reach his potential. And to be fair, there is a lot similarity in the characters. But instead of it being a detriment, I thought they gave his character far more depth and thought than Lip got in the latter half of Shameless which understandably went off the rails after so many seasons. Looking forward to season 2.

Shout out to Matty Matheson being on the show also. If youre familiar with him, you just have to know he drove everyone insane on set.

Had avoided it for a long time because I couldn't take much more about the former Alabama coach. I really enjoyed this one. It was different from what I typically watch.

VN Store

Back