The Batman (March 4, 2022)

THE BATMAN - The Bat and The Cat Trailer.

Trailer looks amazing. Feel that we haven’t had a true good comic based batman movie yet. Keaton’s Batman movies were more of a Burton film than from the comics, the Shumacher movies were trash, Nolan’s movies while great were more realist and a crime drama than comic book, and Affleck while great wasn’t allowed to do a stand alone movie. This feels like a movie right out of Scott Snyders recent batman comics. Really excited for this.

I saw someone on Twitter say it had the real world feel of the Nolan films but with a more comic accurate grittiness.

Trailer looks amazing. Feel that we haven’t had a true good comic based batman movie yet. Keaton’s Batman movies were more of a Burton film than from the comics, the Shumacher movies were trash, Nolan’s movies while great were more realist and a crime drama than comic book, and Affleck while great wasn’t allowed to do a stand alone movie. This feels like a movie right out of Scott Snyders recent batman comics. Really excited for this.
They got his movements correct. Pass on Halle Berry V2.0. Riddler looks cool. Just not sure we needed to remake Nolan's Batman. The villains made those excellent.

I'm very happy this will be the first Riddler in a Batman movie that is a serious Riddler after being shown as a campy Super-Villain in 2 intentional campy Batman movies.

Also, this is the first Batman big-screen movie that remains focused on him as a Detective which The Dark Knight, (1989) Batman, and other Batman released to theater movies only shown in some scenes.

Wow, this is going to be a PG13? I thought it was going for an R.

Aquaman was pretty well received so makes sense to keep it rolling. I think this Flash movie is supposed to explain their multiverse so there can be multiple versions of the same character.
Yeah apparently the flash movie is going to mirror the flashpoint comics where flash goes to an alternate timeline. Michael Keaton is replacing Ben affleck in the dceu as a veteran Batman during that movie. Pattinson’s Batman isn’t going to be part of the dceu and will be in a separate universe like the joker movie. Definitely going to confuse a lot of people as Pattinson, Affleck, and Keaton all are playing Batman this year.

Yeah apparently the flash movie is going to mirror the flashpoint comics where flash goes to an alternate timeline. Michael Keaton is replacing Ben affleck in the dceu as a veteran Batman during that movie. Pattinson’s Batman isn’t going to be part of the dceu and will be in a separate universe like the joker movie. Definitely going to confuse a lot of people as Pattinson, Affleck, and Keaton all are playing Batman this year.

I thought Affleck was done. What movie is he in?

VN Store

Back