John Turturro
Peter Sarsgaard
Andy Serkis
Colin Farrell
Jayme Lawson

----------------------------------------
Teaser Trailer (8-22-2020)

Last edited:
A new actor will be cast for the lead role as Ben Affleck has reportedly moved on from the role as Bruce Wayne & Batman.

UPDATE:

Last edited:
They're also reporting Suicide Squad 2 will be a "reboot" though some of the characters will be the same (Joke, Harley Quinn, and possibly Deadshot).

DC is a train wreck
I agree that they were but I think with Ammata (sp) at the helm now they seem to be righting the ship. Aquaman is at 1.10 billion the highest grossing DC film ever. Shazam looks to be a big hit as well with strong pre orders. The one thing DC was lacking was strong leadership but that seems to have changed. With Gunn coming in to direct SS2 it could also be a huge hit

They should continue making the Batman movies with the dark atmosphere and tone down the comic book vibe to them. Instead of the George Clooney version, keep it similar to the Christian Bale type. If they could emulate the feel of the 90’s animated show that would be great.

They should continue making the Batman movies with the dark atmosphere and tone down the comic book vibe to them. Instead of the George Clooney version, keep it similar to the Christian Bale type. If they could emulate the feel of the 90’s animated show that would be great.

The 90's animated show is the GOAT

Interesting to me he would be a better Superman/Clark Kent.
This would actually be the second time he has been cast as Batman. In between the Nolan Batman trilogy and the current DCEU they were going to make a Justice League movie with him as Batman. Unfortunately the movie was cancelled.

My favorite Batman movie of all time will be the '89 movie with Michael Keeton and Jack Nicholson. That theme song from Prince still resonates!!

I understand the initial disapproval, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up doing the character justice. Not saying he will, but I could see it.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

I'm going to take a wait and see approach. Because I never thought Ben Affleck would be a good Batman/Bruce and he ended up being very good IMO.

People need to keep in mind its been 12 years since the first Twilight and 7 years since the last one. So let's wait and see how he's grown as an actor and how he will put his take on the character.

VN Store

Back