The Batman (March 4, 2022)

So is this even part of the DCEU? Is it a prequel?
It isn't a prequel and as of right now it isn't apart of the current DCEU. There is a rumor that this movie and The Joker movie might be linked to one another. The current plan by WB/DC is to concentrate on individual stories and not worry about an extended universe.

Robert Pattinson is a talented actor who tanked his career with Twilight (I'm mostly talking about his open disdain for the franchise, turning off movie studios). This role will likely make or break his career.

I thought they were wanting a younger person. Isn’t he already in his 40’s?

Hey! Hey! 40 IS young pal!

Btw, new Batman movie huh? Needed one a those. Specially after that pitiful excuse for a trilogy, you know where one guy completely reinvented the Joker character. Fortunately DC gave us a villian movie follow up with silver teeth and his white trash girlfriend.

It isn't a prequel and as of right now it isn't apart of the current DCEU. There is a rumor that this movie and The Joker movie might be linked to one another. The current plan by WB/DC is to concentrate on individual stories and not worry about an extended universe.

I seriously don't get DC anymore. They jump in head first and try way too hard to catch up to Marvel, then actually make a few good ones that seem to get it back on course, but now they're making these movies with major characters that isn't in any connected universe, or might be but a separate one than the the main one they had going. Meanwhile, the old main one is still going kinda? What?

i was just thinking what the world needs is another batman movie.

I do think Pattinson has the acting chops to pull it off though.

Heard a rumor this is based on The Long Halloween. That is going to be a hard story to condense into a 2 hours.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Very good. Watch Good Time directed by The Safdie Bros. He is amazing in it. Was also very good in High Life. Don't let that twilight ish fool ya.
I haven't seen any of the Twilight mess but didn't like him because he was associated with it.

I looked up what all he's been in and noticed he was in a few things I really liked and didn't realize that was him. Good Time was one and Remember Me was another. Remember Me was decent but he was really good and I'm a sucker for really good endings, and it had one.

I'm not thrilled about him being Batman though. I'll probably watch it anyway.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back