The Atlanta Braves Thread

I don't know what was better: the 285 thing or the brawl with the Padres. Dude was a complete trainwreck, but he was like a Walmart Pedro Martinez.
Both were before my time, but I heard my dad talk about both incidents so much over the years I feel like I was around for them. It is kind of surprising to me that he's known more for the 285 incident than the brawl, IMO. That was really ugly and a borderline Malice at the Palace situation.

Both were before my time, but I heard my dad talk about both incidents so much over the years I feel like I was around for them. It is kind of surprising to me that he's known more for the 285 incident than the brawl, IMO. That was really ugly and a borderline Malice at the Palace situation.
Perhaps my favorite moment in Braves history at 1:00. Guy tries to go into the dugout after Perez and Bob Horner - who is on the DL with a broken wrist and was up in the TV booth - has gone into the clubhouse, put on his uniform after the first brawl in case he needs to help and pops out of the dugout to say "Oh HELL NO" and then fans join in lol.

Best baseball fight ever.

Perhaps my favorite moment in Braves history at 1:00. Guy tries to go into the dugout after Perez and Bob Horner - who is on the DL with a broken wrist and was up in the TV booth - has gone into the clubhouse, put on his uniform after the first brawl in case he needs to help and pops out of the dugout to say "Oh HELL NO" and then fans join in lol.

Best baseball fight ever.

I watched the video of the 3rd fight, and laughed out loud like a madman at this footage. It's like an episode of Cops!

1709918573975.png

VN Store

Back