The Atlanta Braves Thread

Miami FAU and San Diego State made the Final Four last year. I only know this because I heard it on the radio this morning. Want to know what they all have in common? Being mediocre.

Miss me with 40 minutes determining the value of your season.

One team wins it. No need to discredit a great season because you’re waiting to see if they can be that one team. That’s kind of your schtick though.
For this team, losing in the EE to an Elite school would suck but it's not the end of the world, other than that anything less than a FF is a bust.

Feeling Tennessee needs to make a deep NCAAT run to make this feel like a truly special season is perfectly fine

Bringing it up the same night Tennessee won their fourth SEC regular season title in the last 40 years and then saying this season will be a failure if they don’t is also a dick move

The whole point of it.... in CBB you're judged by what you do in March. This season is a failure if they don't make a deep run.
Hot take artists judge solely based on what you do in March.

A single elimination tournament in a sport like basketball is a complete crapshoot. It's probably an even bigger crapshoot that MLB playoffs. It's an entertainment product, not the best mechanism for determining the best team.

Reactions: TBrown
Lopez looked good again. Wonder if we would be open to using an open with him if he is going to end up in the rotation. It was always the 3rd time through the lineup with him.

The Jomboy guys are inoffensive and fine but man I wish they knew anything past “baseball player X is good!” Not exactly getting any insights there.

Effectively Wild is doing their annual team preview series and it’s very good! I enjoy them and they spend 45 minutes on each team so that’s nice. I can’t listen to the rest of their show because Meg Rowley (I can’t stand quirky but not funny) is one of the more annoying humans I’ve listened too but for their team previews it’s easy to get past.
Brother she is unbearable

Reactions: zjcvols

VN Store

Back