The Atlanta Braves Thread

TBH, this was my first though yesterday. He got her fired for being racist, but that post is kinda racist.
It's like as long as you are trolling (and not a public figure), it's OK. Nobody knows who he is and he was clearly making a joke, whereas the girl is a public figure and was using the word seemingly freely.

Either way, the whole thing was stupid. I don't think Richard G. West himself dug up her old tweets - it was random people on Twitter.

It's like as long as you are trolling (and not a public figure), it's OK. Nobody knows who he is and he was clearly making a joke, whereas the girl is a public figure and was using the word seemingly freely.

Either way, the whole thing was stupid. I don't think Richard G. West himself dug up her old tweets - it was random people on Twitter.
The whole thing with her was extremely stupid. She was a young college kid, we all do dumb ****.

I don't the RGW wouldn't posted that if anyone knew who he was, the anonymity let's him get away with it.

Hey can we please sign an actual 4th OF now? Adam Duvall is literally waiting for a phone call

We don’t know if Kelenic can play everyday and Ronnie has already had a knee scare and we still have done absolutely zero to bring a decent OF for depth.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back