The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’d cry real tears if I had to grab a bat and step into the box with Joe freaking Milton towering on the bump

What it do wickbaby? How you been Big Homie?
Life is reallllllly busy but great. Still going to MTSU for Biochem and working a lot. My boy just finished basketball and now we have our 1st travel ball tourney this weekend. My girl is really showing she is 2 years of age with her sass. Life is fun though!

How are you my brother?? How is everyone??

I am so happy God’s sport is beginning again.

Life is reallllllly busy but great. Still going to MTSU for Biochem and working a lot. My boy just finished basketball and now we have our 1st travel ball tourney this weekend. My girl is really showing she is 2 years of age with her sass. Life is fun though!

How are you my brother?? How is everyone??

I am so happy God’s sport is beginning again.
Man I’m great, Big Wick.

Reactions: Wickman
Hey can we please sign an actual 4th OF now? Adam Duvall is literally waiting for a phone call

Reactions: TBrown
Should’ve stopped when his family stopped being able to attend the games due to threats. It’s absolutely madness.

I’m not trying to be xenophobic. I understand that some players go down there, improve on their game. Young players get seasoning. Totally understand. I actually think last year was good for him. He’s too much of a star now to be down there. It’s too risky. And that’s not even considering the injury risk as well. It’s toor risky with the state that country is in.

VN Store

Back