The Atlanta Braves Thread

FDP30pjXoAMyHD8

The Braves have been underrated for several years now. The balance is just not appreciated. The Astros pitching was not good. The Brewers lineup was terrible. The Dodgers are great, but they weren't at full strength. Neither were the Braves though. Even the articles coming out now are about how the Braves got lucky. Which there was some luck. But the Astros had a lot of luck hits too.

I look for them to be underrated next year too. I wouldn't be surprised if they are picked third in the division again. This was a great team. I hope we bring back Freddie. It might not be a value contract but we need him to do it again.
The media will always have an incentive to hype up the Mets (big market) and Phillies (they have Harper) but it will be really, really hard for them for the Braves to not be a WS favorite again next year, especially if they bring back Freddie.

Just a fantastic job by the pitching staff. To shut those guys down with basically 2 legit starters leaves you asking “how did they do that”? I admit to my fair share of bullpen bashing this year but man did they bring it when it mattered most

If anybody gets a line on sweet merch @ me

Especially if they have toddler sizes
Got my 5 year old a new Ronnie shirsey but with the WS emblem on the sleeve and a WS Champs onesie for the 1 year old. Pretty sure both on Fan’s Edge. Not sure they qualify as sweet but I didn’t care. Probably buy more as I see it throughout the rest of the week (year)

Reactions: AV_12 and Wickman
Got my 5 year old a new Ronnie shirsey but with the WS emblem on the sleeve and a WS Champs onesie for the 1 year old. Pretty sure both on Fan’s Edge. Not sure they qualify as sweet but I didn’t care. Probably buy more as I see it throughout the rest of the week (year)
Just tried to buy a sweet 3T shirt but it literally sold out as I was checking out

Saw that but she already has a Ronnie shirsey

VN Store

Back