The Atlanta Braves Thread

Snit hasn’t spoken with Soler? Love those personal relationships!

Hopefully they bump Lee for Camargo or Shea and have a talk about how to utilize Gore.

Snit hasn’t spoken with Soler? Love those personal relationships!

Hopefully they bump Lee for Camargo or Shea and have a talk about how to utilize Gore.

Can’t go with 11 pitchers in a 7 game series and a scheduled bullpen game for Game 4 IMO. I’d bump Gore for Camargo.

Can’t go with 11 pitchers in a 7 game series and a scheduled bullpen game for Game 4 IMO. I’d bump Gore for Camargo.
We just played a 4 game series and didn’t use 3 of the bullpen guys. Barely used Minter or Ynoa.

So…? I would bump Heredia before Gore. You’re going to play Pache, Joc and Duvall to close it out defensively anyway. No need to caddy for a guy that isn’t in the roster (Soler).

IMO, Gore is a luxury we can’t carry with no Soler. I think his usefulness is very limited anyway since we’re not a small ball team, but we need someone that might accidentally run into one at the plate. I’d drop Arcia for Camargo, Gore for Shea, and bring Soler back for Pache, once cleared.

We just played a 4 game series and didn’t use 3 of the bullpen guys. Barely used Minter or Ynoa.

So…? I would bump Heredia before Gore. You’re going to play Pache, Joc and Duvall to close it out defensively anyway. No need to caddy for a guy that isn’t in the roster (Soler).

Who is getting pulled for Gore other than if a pinch hitter gets on? Maybe Joc or Rosario? Snit isn’t going to use him properly. He didn’t use him down 1 in the 9th with a runner on and zero out.

Who is getting pulled for Gore other than if a pinch hitter gets on? Maybe Joc or Rosario? Snit isn’t going to use him properly. He didn’t use him down 1 in the 9th with a runner on and zero out.
I don’t disagree in premise with snit having no idea what he’s doing. If AA isn’t going to mandate his use then yes, leave him off the roster.

But having another guy we aren’t going to use sitting in the bullpen accomplishes even less than snit backing into Gore creating a run.

IMO, Gore is a luxury we can’t carry with no Soler. I think his usefulness is very limited anyway since we’re not a small ball team, but we need someone that might accidentally run into one at the plate. I’d drop Arcia for Camargo, Gore for Shea, and bring Soler back for Pache, once cleared.
Soler not being on the roster actually creates more flexibility. You don’t have to replace him late defensively.

You start Rosario, Joc and Duvall. You put Pache in for for Rosario late with lead.

You have no need for Heredia. The PHs are terrible but it is what it is now.

For the love of all things holy if Camargo doesn’t make this roster.

Arcia, Adrianza, Heredia about to be the PHs.

Soler not being on the roster actually creates more flexibility. You don’t have to replace him late defensively.

You start Rosario, Joc and Duvall. You put Pache in for for Rosario late with lead.

You have no need for Heredia. The PHs are terrible but it is what it is now.
I might be wrong, but I don’t think Gore played a defensive inning in the NLDS. For this team, he’s useless.

Reactions: Buzzbait

VN Store

Back