The Atlanta Braves Thread

Obviously the full story isn’t out and I know this won’t happen, but I hope people will actually read (I know this thread will, I’m talking in general) what the prosecutors say and not just assume because they read DV and Ozuna and think he’s a monster

I’d like to read the prospectors report first
Just a guess with no knowledge, but knowing their history. It was a mutual thing, Ozuna was just charged more because he was the aggressor when the police got there.
I remember Ozuna's statement a few months ago he put out through his attorney where he said there were cameras in the home that would tell a different story.

Obviously the full story isn’t out and I know this won’t happen, but I hope people will actually read (I know this thread will, I’m talking in general) what the prosecutors say and not just assume because they read DV and Ozuna and think he’s a monster
Uh it just means they don’t have enough evidence to charge him with a felony strangulation charge. Officers still say he grabbed her and hit her with his cast, which is not ok regardless of how crazy b she is

Uh it just means they don’t have enough evidence to charge him with a felony strangulation charge. Officers still say he grabbed her and hit her with his cast, which is not ok regardless of how crazy b she is

I did read that, I didn’t realize the Affidavit already came out

VN Store

Back