The Atlanta Braves Thread

........yes?

Not like $100K collectors item either ha. I’m talking doors off, no roof cruiser. How do they ride? How easy is the hard top, soft top switch, anything you strongly recommend yes/no or wish you knew before?
The JL is night and day difference from the JK, in a good way. The doors are lighter, the hard top is lighter, the interior is totally redone, the ride is considerably smoother and quieter....

Reactions: TBrown
That Rays staff was decent. Wouldn’t mind having 37 more arms, just in case, you know, last season.

The JL is night and day difference from the JK, in a good way. The doors are lighter, the hard top is lighter, the interior is totally redone, the ride is considerably smoother and quieter....
My man. Do you have both tops? How often do you change them/how long does it take?

My man. Do you have both tops? How often do you change them/how long does it take?
I do not have both tops. It would be a bit of a hassle for me to have to take top on/off by myself, without having a lift system of some kind. There are some changes in the soft top from JK to JL also, but I can’t speak to those. JK soft top was no problem to fold halfway back or all the way back, but I never totally removed it. My JL hard top, with one assistant or a lift, wouldn’t take more than 20-30 min at most.

VN Store

Back