The Atlanta Braves Thread

I had a good buddy that went to Boston and did a bunch of touristy stuff after Christmas. We got the flu in mid January and he assumed he had it but ours was done after 48 hours. However he ran a fever for a week and had a really tough time breathing and coughed a lot. I’m convinced it was COVID.
I had a pretty bad fever for about 4 or 5 days. Also, remember being short of breath every time we’d be walking around for a few days after that. I’m definitely not going to be running any marathons, but I’m in decent enough shape and being out of breath from just walking a few miles each day was unusual. Never got the cough everyone talks about, but the chest congestion just hung around and didn’t fully go away for several weeks.

On the bright side, we won't be giving up hits to so many pitchers anymore. Seems almost like they hit us better than any other position.

I want everyone to know that I am riding MAVERICK MCNEALY +15000 this weekend so if you wanna send positive vibes my way then LFG

I am looking forward to seeing King Felix pitch for the Braves.

It would be cool if Tennessee wore orange football helmets with a white Power T to go with the black jerseys against Kentucky.

I am looking forward to seeing King Felix pitch for the Braves.

It would be cool if Tennessee wore orange football helmets with a white Power T to go with the black jerseys against Kentucky.
I’m going to guess you won’t see much of Felix

Apparently it won’t go directly to Black Lives Matter but actual organizations associated with BLM that help out people directly

And then Neids uses it as a recruiting tool, which I get that’s part of the motivation but come on.

VN Store

Back