The Atlanta Braves Thread

Man I wish we were still on puppy dog pals. We’ve moved on to watching people (grown adults) play with legos and other toys on YouTube. A lot of times it’s in Japanese. It’s brutal as hell. But apparently it’s thing now
I put my foot down at videos of people commenting as they play video games.

What’s being overlooked is the idiot Twins giving up the #53 overall prospect for Kenta Maeda lol

I should have known that was going to be a big thing years ago. When I was a kid, my sister didn't like playing video games but she really enjoyed watching me play them. Particularly sports games and the act of going through a season, wanting to see how well your team did. I never understood why she enjoyed watching someone else play a video game as a spectator, but didn't really enjoy doing it herself. Clearly she wasn't the only one...

Man I wish we were still on puppy dog pals. We’ve moved on to watching people (grown adults) play with legos and other toys on YouTube. A lot of times it’s in Japanese. It’s brutal as hell. But apparently it’s thing now
I didn’t even finish reading tbh. I saw “puppy” .. I have the single most energetic dog to ever live and a second, very sweet but unfortunately often on the receiving end of continual body blows, dog

I didn’t even finish reading tbh. I saw “puppy” .. I have the single most energetic dog to ever live and a second, very sweet but unfortunately often on the receiving end of continual body blows, dog
lol I thought little Miss TB might be a little young to be that interested in Puppy Dog Pals.

But soon.

I play a few stupidly overcomplicated PC strategy games and I have to admit that if it weren’t for the “guy talking while he plays games” genre I never would have figured them out. Not sure if that’s how most kids are using them though.

I want Rose to be reinstated and then not get voted in by the writers for 10 years. That would be delicious.

An amazing opportunity has presented itself ...

Attachments

• 2D55A259-F998-4FEE-9690-7F055AB954FA.png
    2D55A259-F998-4FEE-9690-7F055AB954FA.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 42

VN Store

Back