The Atlanta Braves Thread

Perpetuating this shtick and liberty media are the only two things I dislike about this franchise right now:

They call him “tHe tRuE hOmE rUn kInG” every chance they get
I'm not sure that's the Braves fault as much as it is Barry Bonds' pharmacist. It's not as if the Braves are responsible for a lot of people thinking Bonds was illegitimate.

I'm not sure that's the Braves fault as much as it is Barry Bonds' pharmacist. It's not as if the Braves are responsible for a lot of people thinking Bonds was illegitimate.
Does Barry Bonds pharmacist tweet tag lines on the Braves social media or hold a microphone during ceremonies inside Truist Park?

Multitalented individual

It’s like calling former Presidents “President”. We all know they’re not but it’s just a respect thing.

It’s like calling former Presidents “President”. We all know they’re not but it’s just a respect thing.

Nah. There’s no “home run king” or “former home run king” it’s *true* home run king and it’s trite

Nah. There’s no “home run king” or “former home run king” it’s *true* home run king and it’s trite

I agree that it's stupid but they're just marketing to their customers, most of whom lap that shlt up. It's the baseball equivalent of bringing Lee Greenwood out.

Reactions: TBrown
I agree that it's stupid but they're just marketing to their customers, most of whom lap that shlt up. It's the baseball equivalent of bringing Lee Greenwood out.
Probably accurate. We all know what the deal is. Don’t know why it offends anybody’s sensibilities though. 755 will fade over time (and has), but it’s hard to overstate how monumental the achievement was; especially in light of who pulled it off and where.

VN Store

Back