The Atlanta Braves Thread

What did he say?
Apparently hitting a ball 450' off the closer and showing any sort of emotion is now "starting some ____".
The (Braves) started some s—," Shildt appeared to shout. "We finished the s—. And that’s how we roll. No one f—s with us ever."
it's worth it to go find the video. Sounds like a weird pro wrestling promo given by a guy who just learned new curse words.

Apparently hitting a ball 450' off the closer and showing any sort of emotion is now "starting some ____".
it's worth it to go find the video. Sounds like a weird pro wrestling promo given by a guy who just learned new curse words.
I had that exact thought. It reminded me of middle schoolers who cuss because they just learned all the cuss words.

I don't know how baseball culture became the way it is. Hockey is the same way; you're not supposed to show any emotion. And if anybody wants to go down the "woke" route and say it's a racial thing, please spare me. You had Molina and Acuna exchanging cutthroat gestures in this series. Players get criticized for being robots and not doing or saying anything interesting, but nobody likes anybody else showing any emotion at all either.

We can blame other people all we want, at the end of the day we had plenty of opportunities to score runs and don’t do it. Nobody to blame but the Atlanta Braves.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
How do you let teams shatter records all year and then change the ball back during the playoffs to try and save face? This is maddening and crooked as hell.

VN Store

Back