The Atlanta Braves Thread

The thing is, if he is going to be a Brave, we are going to have to draft a historical contract (by our standards) at some point. There is no kicking the can down the road with this, let him lay down a few seasons and cut the damn check.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The thing is, if he is going to be a Brave, we are going to have to draft a historical contract (by our standards) at some point. There is no kicking the can down the road with this, let him lay down a few seasons and cut the damn check.
Some of the thinking, I suppose, is when he’s up for his big deal you can go to him and say, “you know, we really did you a favor on that first deal. We didn’t have to pay you and we did. Do us a small favor on this one.”

But I’m skeptical that works for one and two if we’re not in the ballpark of other teams money wise he’s gone regardless.

Some of the thinking, I suppose, is when he’s up for his big deal you can go to him and say, “you know, we really did you a favor on that first deal. We didn’t have to pay you and we did. Do us a small favor on this one.”

But I’m skeptical that works for one and two if we’re not in the ballpark of other teams money wise he’s gone regardless.
I don’t see Acuna as the type to do many favors, and he shouldn’t when it comes to his market value. Wren’s signing of Freddie was a perfect, and I just don’t see that happening with Acuna. FF is so underpaid.

AA saying we are taking the best starters regardless of time in the MLB if you throw STRIKES and have stuff you will get the ball...

VN Store

Back