The Astroworld/Travis Scott incident

Not guilty of course, but probably liable in civil.

IDK about making jokes at 8 innocent dead people's expense while the bodies are barely cold, but I guess it is the toxic politics forum.

And if you don't know who Travis Scott is, then you are an old soul. Like really old.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Lawsuits already filed. More to come. Apparently the rapper Travis Scott has a history of goading people into getting amped up and is alleged to have done it again here.

Don't most people naturally get amped up at concerts?

Not guilty of course, but probably liable in civil.

IDK about making jokes at 8 dead people's expense, but I guess it is the toxic politics forum.

And if you don't know who Travis Scott is, then you are an old soul. Like really old.
I'm old.

Is he related to Jill Scott?

I haven't looked deep into this but I don't know how you put this on Travis Scott. If he encouraged them to rush the stage then there may be some liability there. Many of these outside concerts are wherever you can stand events with the exception of upfront seating which I don't think was the case here.

I think there is a lesson for parents allowing their young kids to go to events like this. The drug use, excessive profanity, etc eventhough we used to go to events when we were that age.

Apparently Scott dates one of the weirdo Kardashian girls.
He should have stopped the show. Theres video of people on the stage begging him to stop playing and he just ignores them. There are people being resuscitated by paramedics right in front of him that he claimed to not see. He just didn't give a ****. Adele stopped one of her shows because 1 person passed out. Its a real shame.

Whats even a bigger shame is that 2 kids died during this, and most of you guys just want to make jokes about it. Yall are sick.

Those new, young rappers with their hips and their hops, The Beastie Boys, are currently on my playlist.

You are so white. I loved the Beastie Boys but I played them out when I was like 16 and never recovered.

Reactions: McDad
My question is, who do you blame, the rapper who encourages his fans to do this and was slow to react when it occurred, or the security forces that failed to prevent it as it happened.

Exactly what are the "security forces" supposed to do? They are way outnumbered and focused on dealing with what's happening right then and there. Here's a video of the "fans" rushing the gates:

Extended video on this Tweet:

If there is anyone to blame, it's the "artist" and the fans.

@lawgator1

Here's a video from 2018 with the same crowd rush thing. Seems like a pattern of the fans doing dumb sh!t, no?

Most of the victims are white. No one cares.

11212331_110821-ktrk-8-victims.png

Exactly what are the "security forces" supposed to do? They are way outnumbered and focused on dealing with what's happening right then and there. Here's a video of the "fans" rushing the gates:

Extended video on this Tweet:

If there is anyone to blame, it's the "artist" and the fans.

Are we going to have the Feds investigate racist horses again?

He should have stopped the show. Theres video of people on the stage begging him to stop playing and he just ignores them. There are people being resuscitated by paramedics right in front of him that he claimed to not see. He just didn't give a ****. Adele stopped one of her shows because 1 person passed out. Its a real shame.

Whats even a bigger shame is that 2 kids died during this, and most of you guys just want to make jokes about it. Yall are sick.

What are you even talking about?

A weirdo Kardashian girl (Kylie Jenner) who's only a self-made billionaire.

Kylie is smoking hot but from all accounts they simply used her name and likelihood for this makeup company and she has absolutely nothing to do with the daily operations. She simply is free PR for it and heaps the profits greatly. Odds are her mom set this up. Her mom is a brilliant business woman but used her kids to get there.

Lawsuits already filed. More to come. Apparently the rapper Travis Scott has a history of goading people into getting amped up and is alleged to have done it again here.

No different than Phil Anselmo encouraging fans to engage in a mosh pit at a Pantera show. Enter at your own risk.

Reactions: BartW

Even Five Finger Death Punch stopped a show when a mosher got out of hand. (NSFW LANGUAGE)

Travis Scott is a grade a a-hole. Here he is ripping a cameraman that was hired by his promoter. (NSFW LANGUAGE)

VN Store

Back