The Association Football Thread

Panthro

U.S. is in the semi-finals of the Gold Cup. Man, I wish I had FSC.
I think they should easily beat Honduras. The final match might be U.S. and Mexico. Sadly, they'd probably have more fans at that game.

MphsBlues

Any unlucky souls like myself having to work today? I am having trouble finding a stream for today's final v Mexico. I'll post one if I find one, but having trouble finding it at this point.

MphsBlues

I just checked the last link I provided. It's in Spanish. But I'd rather watch it than the fsc feed that only lets you watch 5 min at a time -then commercials. That blows.

Last edited:

Boogieman

Are you scared???
I'm a Bayern Munich fan. I like watching the Bundesliga. I watch the games via a German channel I subribe to on Dishnetwork. New coach and a new season starting soon.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I've thought about adding the German channel from DishNetwork so I could watch Bundesliga games, but I wasn't sure how often they showed games though. Do they show them often?

sportsnut624

Terrible performance in the second half by the US. Granted it was our B team vs their A team, but still 5-0 in a 45 min stretch shouldn't happen. Can't wait to see the Aug. 12th game. This result makes that game more interesting.

hohenfelsvol

How uwe doo-in?!?
I've thought about adding the German channel from DishNetwork so I could watch Bundesliga games, but I wasn't sure how often they showed games though. Do they show them often?
They show them all. They play them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only annoying part to me is that they don't focus on one game and they so each game for a couple minutes.

Boogieman

Are you scared???
Yes it was hard to watch at the end... I had a felling going in with the same lineup as the previous games we would find ourselves in trouble in the final 3rd of the game and I was correct... I felt that Kenny Cooper should have started or atleast came in a lot sooner than he did... Can't wait till your behind 2-0.

Boogieman

Are you scared???
They show them all. They play them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only annoying part to me is that they don't focus on one game and they so each game for a couple minutes.
That awesome that they show them all but yes I'm sure it is a bit annoying just getting to see a couple minutes of each game... They don't ever show a full game?... They show the World Cup games though, yea?... Which channel is it that shows the Bundesliga...? If I may ask... I know they have like 3 or 4 in the channels in package but you can order just a single channel I do believe.

Thanks.

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
woot. Last night's all star game was a riot. I wish we could have somehow had Howard on the MLS side in goal. That dude has some serious talent.

Panthro

See, you say "woot" and I say, "UGH!!!"
Those were supposed to be our All-Stars. If our MLS studs can't even beat a single (average) Premier League team, how will we ever be able to pretend to be worthy of real international respect?
I get it, Everton isn't bad, and Howard plays for Team USA with the big stuff. But that game should have never come down to PKs.

VN Store