THE ANNOUNCEMENT

BTW, how do some of you have a personalized "nickname" below your avatar?

Originally posted by U-T@Nov 30, 2004 9:49 PM
Ok...so...here is the deal....everyone who votes for me gets a free case of Bud Light......and possibly some strippers to visit their house....and a suitcase of cash.....and a possible new car......

Dang! Sounds like a Logan Young offer! :D

Only we dont have to go to BAMA to get it. :dlol:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Dec 1, 2004 11:22 AM
BTW, how do some of you have a personalized "nickname" below your avatar?

Go to the Help Board and ask Freaky real nice and he'll give you one... hell, you could probably post a thread about it anywhere, or even better just PM him outright! Freak will take care of you. :freak:

I Say Vol Freak

I have been here from the begining. When this was a site with maybe 20 members and freak was asking all of his friends to ask people to come to this site and talk Tennessee Football. I maybe for Alabama but I live in Knoxville and have followed UT Sports with Freak for years. Been to games with the Freak pretty much every home game with the him.

He as created a site that College team fans are welcome. But he as a site that probally has the best substance for Vol sports. This was his dream that theh site could roll by itself. from 20 members to over 1000 in just over a year.

All from a UT fan that wanted to give his friends and other Ut fans a place to chat UT SPorts

So Vol Freak is my choice. May not count but that is my choice.

I second that...

If anyone votes for me :rolleyes: I will make you a super special non duplicateable ultra uber L337 sig :lol:

Starting to look like we have some pretty good quality on the board...

Put Vinny on the list, if for nothing else, the sweet sweet sigs. :D

He doesn't post often, but when he does its kinda prophetic, yet funny.... I'm talking about VolNation's Yoda... MemphisVol.

I thought we were just putting up some nominations. I figured a playoff vote would be in order...

I would guess that this is just the nomination list and Storm will start a poll where everyone can make their (secret) vote.

As long as Junior doesn't figure out a "back door" and vote for himself like 33 thousand times....Tonight.

Attachments

• Crush_Banner_Small.jpg
    Crush_Banner_Small.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Dec 1, 2004 11:21 AM
Otis is probably my favorite to read (I'll pretend like I didn't see that about his not drinking), OTD88's signature pic already has me in trouble with my wife, GAVol has the O-face, Milo is the man of many teams, and volmanjr has certainly shown his dedication via many late nights with the fast reply.

However, AllVol is THE MAN, coming through with stats, historical facts, and even well-thought theoretical scenarios that make this board look somewhat intellectual (and thus balancing out the rest us). He's got my nommy.

But OTD, please don't lose the sig! (Unless you have a bikini version...)

Sorry if I'm gettin ya in trouble. I don't have a bikini pic of this chick, but I'm sure I could a good one somehwere...lol

Atleast I was mentioned.I would have to nominate Allvol,if it were not for him I would have to look up all this stat info on my own.Thanks Allvol,you made drinking easier. :p

Ditto Otis... it was nice to get mentioned... by the guy I think will win in a landslide no less. :D

I'd say any of you guys with a Guru tag should have an automatic bid. ;)

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Dec 3, 2004 2:24 PM
Allvol,is your head swelling yet?You know you're the winner.

blowingup.gif

Originally posted by allvol+Dec 3, 2004 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvol @ Dec 3, 2004 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6@Dec 3, 2004 2:24 PM
Allvol,is your head swelling yet?You know you&#39;re the winner.

blowingup.gif
[/quote]
:eek:lol: Looks painful.

VN Store

Back