THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Volstorm

VN GURU
The Vol Nation was being sued by Gallion, but we agreed to be bought out by TideInsider instead. Just Kidding.

I think that it is time that we start to recognize some of our fellow posters here in the Nation. Many of us have wasted our hard earned time contributing to this board that we know and love. Many of us have contributed either by their stats, inside info, good informative opinions, or just good entertainment...then there's Otis.

So in celebration of our huge following of loyal Vol Nation members (almost 1000 strong), we are having a little contest. The first ever Vol Nation MOST VALUABLE POSTER.

On THIS thread, we will be taking nominations for the MVP of the Vol Nation, until after the SEC Championship (more or less). Members will then get a chance to vote for the nominees in our MVP poll. The winner will be crowned the title of Vol Nation MVP for 1 year, and will receive other rewards that will be revealed as the contest draws to a close.

Only 3 rules apply:
1. No Mod or Admin can be nominated.
2. You can't nominate yourself.
3. Members only

Remeber, this is to lift up those who have contributed to this board and made it the great site it is today, so let's give them the recognition and praise they deserve.

Good luck and GO VOLS/BEAT AUBURN!
-Volstorm

Ok...so...here is the deal....everyone who votes for me gets a free case of Bud Light......and possibly some strippers to visit their house....and a suitcase of cash.....and a possible new car......

Good idea Stormy!!

The rest of y'all better be GLAD mods/admin can't be nominated.

Freaky would rig it for himself in a landslide.

:dlol:

I nominate Jason and the other ND agitator and that WarEagle moron -- collectively, they've made all other VN'rs look downright scholarly :p

Actually, how about starting with AllVol?

I don't think this is even a contest - Allvol comes with more substance than anybody.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Nov 30, 2004 9:51 PM
I'm sure they want proof first.  :D

Beer -
908665.jpg

Cash in a suitcase -
_38737543_case150.jpg

Strippers -
femalemodelszdelara1.jpg
alita%201.jpg

Well...if substance isn't a prerequisite and Allvol has already been nominated, I'll nominate Givem-6 just based on entertainment value alone.

Gotta nominate Milo, he brings the Left Coast to the VolNation, just another angle. Granted, he has more "fav" teams than anyone I've ever seen, but he enjoys the Vols enough to spend a lot of time here.

I have to go against the rules.

I Say Vol Freak

I have been here from the begining. When this was a site with maybe 20 members and freak was asking all of his friends to ask people to come to this site and talk Tennessee Football. I maybe for Alabama but I live in Knoxville and have followed UT Sports with Freak for years. Been to games with the Freak pretty much every home game with the him.

He as created a site that College team fans are welcome. But he as a site that probally has the best substance for Vol sports. This was his dream that theh site could roll by itself. from 20 members to over 1000 in just over a year.

All from a UT fan that wanted to give his friends and other Ut fans a place to chat UT SPorts

So Vol Freak is my choice. May not count but that is my choice.

I already burned my nomination on Otis . . . but somebody needs to nominate OrangeTD88 based on his avatar alone.

OK then GAVol, I nominate OrangeTD88 based on his avatar alone!

I have to admit I was troubled when Otis told me in a pm that he didn't drink at all. Guess I gotta go find aonther hero on this board.

:(

Has anyone nominated volmanjr a.k.a. the post padding ninja? If not, then I nominate him.

Good call AllVol... my first thought was that he was a MOD, but realized that wasn't the case. Jr. definitely is deserving of a nomination.

Originally posted by rwemyss@Dec 1, 2004 4:56 AM
Gotta nominate Milo, he brings the Left Coast to the VolNation, just another angle. Granted, he has more "fav" teams than anyone I've ever seen, but he enjoys the Vols enough to spend a lot of time here.

:lol: Like I said, I got family roots coming from all over the country...

Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, Texas, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida and Mass.

I second the nomination of Jr. he's one of my heroes on the board

Otis is probably my favorite to read (I'll pretend like I didn't see that about his not drinking), OTD88's signature pic already has me in trouble with my wife, GAVol has the O-face, Milo is the man of many teams, and volmanjr has certainly shown his dedication via many late nights with the fast reply.

However, AllVol is THE MAN, coming through with stats, historical facts, and even well-thought theoretical scenarios that make this board look somewhat intellectual (and thus balancing out the rest us). He's got my nommy.

But OTD, please don't lose the sig! (Unless you have a bikini version...)

VN Store

Back