The All Things Poonification Thread

Read the entire law, not just the first paragraph. You've gone from being ignorant arguing about gun laws to being someone I'd never be in the same room with on killing babies. This issue isn't something you should play ignorant with.
lol.....I read the whole thing. You are one simple person.

Because the mother had the right to choose. Is not that obvious?????
We need more and better birth control, not less.
As usual, you make no sense. You gave an example of kids not being aborted at 5 weeks and used the faux death of your kids which is ****ed up to the extreme. The procedure you describe has been legal and a choice for years so your example was a non sequitor. Then you say you know some of the kids that weren't aborted but are dangers to "society". Then you claim more and better birth control? So you are advocating this new law that allows abortion on the basis of feelz up to the moment of actual full term birth as birth control? You are really ****ed up dude.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
As usual, you make no sense. You gave an example of kids not being aborted at 5 weeks and used the faux death of your kids which is ****ed up to the extreme. The procedure you describe has been legal and a choice for years so your example was a non sequitor. Then you say you know some of the kids that weren't aborted but are dangers to "society". Then you claim more and better birth control? So you are advocating this new law that allows abortion on the basis of feelz up to the moment of actual full term birth as birth control? You are really ****ed up dude.
lol.....That was used because a previous poster had used his granddaughter in his argument against abortion.
I never advocated for any law that allows abortion on the basis of feelz up to the moment of actual full term birth as birth control.
So you're good with the 5 week abortion?

lol.....That was used because a previous poster had used his granddaughter in his argument against abortion.
I never advocated for any law that allows abortion on the basis of feelz up to the moment of actual full term birth as birth control.
So you're good with the 5 week abortion?
Roe vs. Wade is established law.

Roe vs. Wade is established law.
I guess that means you're good with the 5 week abortion?
I'm on record as being a huge supporter of Roe vs. Wade and calling it Solomonesque in its wisdom..
Probably one of the greatest decisions in our country's history.

I guess that means you're good with the 5 week abortion?
I'm on record as being a huge supporter of Roe vs. Wade and calling it Solomonesque in its wisdom..
Probably one of the greatest decisions in our country's history.
No, that simply means I recognize RvW as established law and recognize the necessity of ending a fetus at times. My personal views with it have never and will never be on this forum. I can say this, if you are a partner of or know someone that has had an abortion even in the first 2 - 3 weeks, it will change you for life and not in a good way. Young girls that have to use this as a form of birth control when other methods failed.....i.e. broken condom or failed BC pill, are never the same. It brings a certain level of reality to the person that is never far from the surface.

No, that simply means I recognize RvW as established law and recognize the necessity of ending a fetus at times. My personal views with it have never and will never be on this forum. I can say this, if you are a partner of or know someone that has had an abortion even in the first 2 - 3 weeks, it will change you for life and not in a good way. Young girls that have to use this as a form of birth control when other methods failed.....i.e. broken condom or failed BC pill, are never the same. It brings a certain level of reality to the person that is never far from the surface.
We are actually not that far apart. And yes, I've been closely associated, and yes, it impacts your perspective.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Don't get more poonification than this

Yup he’s too thinned skinned with SNL. they’ve made their living off of making fun of politicians . I think they should equal it out more , there’s plenty of politicians on both sides to make more comedic gold.

Yup he’s too thinned skinned with SNL. they’ve made their living off of making fun of politicians . I think they should equal it out more , there’s plenty of politicians on both sides to make more comedic gold.

It’s impossible to watch SNL anymore or any late night show. They’re all just a TDS fap fest.

It’s impossible to watch SNL anymore or any late night show. They’re all just a TDS fap fest.

I agree I hate that they allowed the political spin to get into the show I do miss the ones where they enjoyed making fun of everybody , same with late night “ comedy “ shows .

VN Store

Back