The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

Pickles, Olives, and Licorice are disgusting. As is shaved coconut (excpet when it's fried and covering my shrimp).

Pineapple on pizza is the bees knees. I'll throw hands on this one.

I hate raw tomatoes and I hate that I do, because they look very good.

That is all.

Last edited:
#1 is correct. 18 - 21 should be moved into the top 5. There are some other things I don't care for but wouldn’t say I hate, or don't mind as a ingredient in certain things. Never had durian and don't know what "bitter gourd" even is.

Reactions: Vjcvette and MAD
Those are probably the two veggies I cook the most.

My wife is a no go on brussel sprouts. I've always liked them however you want to cook them. Somehow, my son tried them without me knowing and liked them. I don't get my wife not liking them. I'm a go on most veggies. I don't have a real warm spot for eggplant, though I will eat it sometimes in hte right dish.

Reactions: MAD
Why don't you cook it?
Humph 😤
humph-pissed.gif

Reactions: tntar heel
I'm surprised people know what durian (fruit) is to put it on the list. I've had It in Thailand - taste is ok but the fruit itself smells like puke. I can't eat it for that reason - hard to eat something when you are gagging on the smell.

Are you a picky eater or are you adventurous and willing to eat everything and anything?

Saw this yesterday and many of the items surprised me.
Do you agree or disagree with the list, what foods would you add, take away or move up to #1?

21. Brussels sprouts
20. Cantaloupe
19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
17. Tuna
16. Candy Corn
15. Spam
14. Mayonnaise
13. Ginger
12. Liver
11. Pineapple Pizza
10. Bologna
9. Circus Peanuts
8. Eggplant
7. Bitter Gourd
6. Durian
5. Tomatoes
4. Mushrooms
3. Cilantro
2. Olives
1. Beets

Nothing wrong with any of the foods on this list except for Spam.

Your life is diminished if you’ve not inhaled the fragrance of freshly cut up durian and tasted it both raw and cooked.

Anybody had a food that they absolutely hated but now loves?

or vice versa
I wouldn't eat potato salad, or deviled eggs until I was about 21. Idk what it was, but just the look turned me off, but now I love both. I also ate steak wrong for years, it had to be well done. We went to Clearwater several years ago, and I accidentally ate a raw sardine. I was convinced I was going to meet Jesus, because it was going to kill me 🤣. When it didn't, I tried raw oysters, but didn't like that much. The same week I ate prime rib for the first time, I figured if raw sardine and oysters didn't kill me, that pink meat might not. I fell in love, and got to have steak pink now.

Reactions: Vjcvette and MAD
I wouldn't eat potato salad, or deviled eggs until I was about 21. Idk what it was, but just the look turned me off, but now I love both. I also ate steak wrong for years, it had to be well done. We went to Clearwater several years ago, and I accidentally ate a raw sardine. I was convinced I was going to meet Jesus, because it was going to kill me 🤣. When it didn't, I tried raw oysters, but didn't like that much. The same week I ate prime rib for the first time, I figured if raw sardine and oysters didn't kill me, that pink meat might not. I fell in love, and got to have steak pink now.
Funniest thing I read all day 😂🤣😂

I accidentally ate a raw sardine. I was convinced I was going to meet Jesus, because it was going to kill me 🤣.

Reactions: joevol33
If anything on that list was placed in a bowl beside me while I watch TV, I’ll empty the bowl 🤷🏻‍♂️

VN Store

Back