The 21 Most Hated Foods In The World

The only thing on there I won’t eat is pineapple pizza. Beets are great.
Favorite scene from a movie called “Big Fan”

Sal:
I think when it comes
to pizza toppings,
I'll trust the Italians
over the Hawaiians.

Paul:
Try it.

Sal:
No, thanks.

Paul:
You know,
you might like it.

Sal:
I don't need to drink piss
to know it tastes like piss.

Candy Corn should be #1

@theFallGuy
This scared me….
F8B80DBD-F1FD-4171-9FAE-603296B49E52.png
A full course meal presented in a unique mix of candy corn flavors. BRACH’S Turkey Dinner includes all of the traditional Thanksgiving favorites. From roasted turkey, green beans and stuffing to ginger glazed carrots, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie.
Flavors include Green Beans, Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Ginger Glazed Carrot, Sweet Potato Pie & Stuffing.

This scared me….
View attachment 437685
A full course meal presented in a unique mix of candy corn flavors. BRACH’S Turkey Dinner includes all of the traditional Thanksgiving favorites. From roasted turkey, green beans and stuffing to ginger glazed carrots, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie.
Flavors include Green Beans, Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Ginger Glazed Carrot, Sweet Potato Pie & Stuffing.

That should scare you. And why would they do that to a legendary candy.

Reactions: Vjcvette and MAD
The one item on the list that I find to be amazing or awful is eggplant, guess it depends who is making it.

Shocked that #5 & 19-21 are on the list as these are foods are commonplace. Tomatoes are the most home grown vegetable.

I’ve enjoyed a fried spam sandwich many a time. Surprised Vienna sausages and sardines aren’t on the list. I recall folks eating those nasty sausages straight out of the can when I was young. Never could wrap my mind around that one

Last edited:
Are you a picky eater or are you adventurous and willing to eat everything and anything?

Saw this yesterday and many of the items surprised me.
Do you agree or disagree with the list, what foods would you add, take away or move up to #1?

21. Brussels sprouts
20. Cantaloupe
19. Pickles
18. Black Licorice
17. Tuna
16. Candy Corn
15. Spam
14. Mayonnaise
13. Ginger
12. Liver
11. Pineapple Pizza
10. Bologna
9. Circus Peanuts
8. Eggplant
7. Bitter Gourd
6. Durian
5. Tomatoes
4. Mushrooms
3. Cilantro
2. Olives
1. Beets
I like mushrooms, pineapple pizza, and cantaloupe. The rest of that list can kick rocks.

Shocked that #5 & 19-21 are on the list as these are foods are commonplace. Tomatoes are the most home grown vegetable.
Turns out that there’s a scientific reason why so many people have negative feelings toward Brussels sprouts. “Innately, we’re born to reject bitter foods because for every one plant or potential foodstuff in nature which is bitter and good for us, there’s probably 50 which are bitter and poisonous,”

Saw someone wrote this about pickles….
Pickles. **** pickles. the moment a pickle touches anything, it might as well be called a pickle too because thats all it taste like now.

Remember when agent smith touches everyone in the matrix and they become agent smiths!? thats pretty much how pickles work.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Turns out that there’s a scientific reason why so many people have negative feelings toward Brussels sprouts. “Innately, we’re born to reject bitter foods because for every one plant or potential foodstuff in nature which is bitter and good for us, there’s probably 50 which are bitter and poisonous,”

Saw someone wrote this about pickles….
Pickles. **** pickles. the moment a pickle touches anything, it might as well be called a pickle too because thats all it taste like now.

Remember when agent smith touches everyone in the matrix and they become agent smiths!? thats pretty much how pickles work.
Have your mom cut some Brussel sprouts in half and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil then salt & pepper. Roast in the oven at 350 till they’re good and soft - yummy! Always do the same with carrots on the same pan as they’re a good companion veggie.

Reactions: Wireless1 and MAD
Have your mom cut some Brussel sprouts in half and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil then salt & pepper. Roast in the oven at 350 till they’re good and soft - yummy! Always do the same with carrots on the same pan as they’re a good companion veggie.
I love Brussels spouts, only problem is I can’t eat four servings at once or I’ll regret it later. Sounds good.

I actually had brussel sprouts and carrots with dinner last night.

Reactions: walkenvol and MAD
This scared me….
View attachment 437685
Can't be any worse than the original flavor

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back