The 2022 NFL Season Thread

The Dolphins are second in expected points added (which means how many points you add to your score expectancy per play). They are at .56 which is second in the entire NFL.

The Chiefs are first…they are at 1.24!!! That’s insane!

Live from New England on the final day of November it’s NFL Week 13 TNF
The great Bills vs the Patriots in a must win game for the Patriots if they want to have a realistic chance to win the AFC East.

D7ADE9EF-26B4-40B5-98E1-9DB391D8F277.jpeg

This is a must win for the Patriots for them to have a realistic chance of winning the AFC East.

Mac Jones can’t have the same great season as his rookie year it will not be surprising if the Patriots miss the Playoffs because the Dolphins are a better team by a mile that can win a Wild Card Seed, the Chargers could also win a Wild Card seed.
Bengals realistically could get a Wild Card seed if the Ravens don’t win the AFC North.

All reasons why I’m confident saying the Patriots won’t make the Playoffs.

Not surprising a Great Bills team defeated the Patriots 24-10.
The Patriots would need to win 5 consecutive games for a realistic chance to make the Playoffs which won’t happen.

At Cardinals
At Raiders
Bengals
Dolphins
At Bills

The Cardinals are bad team however they still could defeat the Patriots since the Patriots are a beatable team with Jones not a great QB this season , and the Cardinals making more critical plays is achievable.
The Raiders in late November did defeat a good Seahawks team in Seattle so they defeating a struggling Patriots team is realistic.
The Bengals are a great team that can make more critical plays to defeat the Patriots because Joe Burrow is a great QB that can outplay Mac Jones.
A great Dolphins team that outscores the Patriots.
They could defeat a Bills team that most likely will be resting their starters because they secured the number 1 seed, or the number 2 seed.

It's going to be an exciting NFL Week 13 Sunday.

I expect the Jets with the Legend of Mike White to crash today because I don't see the Jets defeating a great Vikings team in Thundering Minnesota even if Mike White plays great by not turning the football over.
The Jet's defense is a strength however it will be greatly tested because of Jefferson, and the other arsenal that Cousins has to throw to.
I'll be thrilled to watch an entertaining game.

I don't see the Titans losing 2 consecutive games in the Vrabel era which is why I'm confident the Titans will rebound against the great Eagles by winning a game that they shouldn't win.
Titans 31
Eagles 27
The Titans protect the football, the Titans pressure Hurts, and Derrick Henry runs for more than 98 yards and 2 Tds.

The Dolphins playing the 49ers is an interesting game because it's been a long time since they defeated a great Bills team. The 49ers have a strong defense so Tagavolia can show he is a great QB today vs the 49ers.

I don't expect the tanking hapless awful Texans to defeat the bad Browns because the Browns have good players so outscoring the Texans, and the Brown's defense creating is the realistic possibility.
While Watson might be rusty in his revenge game becuase of returning after a long absence I doubt it will be detrimental for the Browns.

I can see 2 NFC North teams in this area of DJs Dugout which is very close to the bathroom area.

787FC115-C2EB-48E3-A6FD-F72312A855B0.jpeg

The legend of Jets QB Mike White isn’t looking great after 1 half in Minnesota.

I’m not counting out the Jets from making a valiant comeback in the 2nd half which would involve the Jets scoring tds because they won’t defeat the Vikings by scoring field goals.

The Jets need a great 2nd half in Minnesota to
Win.

BDF0DCE3-4ABF-498A-8781-2D241A80DDFD.jpeg6C523337-5353-4D3E-85B0-4FC56CD7046C.jpeg

The Jets might upset the Vikings in Minnesota if they can score the needed td, and keep the Vikings from scoring points.

27F59F87-2214-4F14-A0F4-49CA0BFB0356.jpeg

Incredible stop by the Vikings defense with an interception to soul crush the tenacious Jets that failed to score a game winning TD.

A great day for the Browns that made the tanking Texans a jabroni since the game moved away from close because the Browns continued to score tds.

A thriller in the Jungle aka Cincinnati.

The Chiefs lead the Bengals 17-14.
All 3 NFL late afternoon games are entertaining close games.

170B0CEB-AC92-4B33-98BA-959FB5C3B3F7.jpeg

The 49ers have the worst luck because Zthe defense is playing great, and JG is an experienced winning QB that has gotten the 49ers to a Super Bowl, and a NFC Championship last season.

Also 2 QBs the 49ers have lost this season because of season ending severe injuries.

Time to see if Purdy can be a good winning QB for the 49ers.

Those uniforms are nice. This should be the Falcons primary uniform.

The uniforms are great with what is a common design except the standout detail the Falcons logo on the sleeves area.

It’s what I would want to see the Falcons use as their primary uniform.
I’m still a Mariota fan so I’ll get the shown Falcons Black not primary Jersey shown in the 2 Falcons Mariota photos.
Also I noticed that the Falcons have the same colors as the UNO Mavericks.

75F1EEAF-8A68-4EF3-8279-3C9AE7EA6FE4.jpeg4924BA8C-EC04-4A84-B8B4-44A318DB898D.jpeg

4CBDB4C7-6977-49C1-8FB0-C726011157A1.png600759A4-D1F2-45A8-9FF6-E6426326B04F.jpegF7EB5D1F-EDC6-43D7-90A0-CDD706ED96ED.jpeg

Yes except most likely the Bengals will need to play the Chiefs in KC in the Playoffs.

We'll see. They beat them in KC last year. The Bengals control their destiny for the #1 AFC seed. If they beat Buffalo, they will have beaten all 3 div champs head to head

Correction: The Bengals do not control their destiny in regards to KC. The Chiefs currently have a better record than the Bengals and they have a very easy schedule remaining. I'd say 3 of their 5 remaining games are slam dunk easy wins, Denver, Houston and then Denver again

Last edited:
Reactions: firestorm
We'll see. They beat them in KC last year. The Bengals control their destiny for the #1 AFC seed. If they beat Buffalo, they will have beaten all 3 div champs head to head

Joe Burrow and the Bengal Tigers own Marvelous Mahomes and the Thundering Chiefs so I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bengals defeated the Chiefs in the calendar year 2023 NFL Playoffs in Arrowhead Stadium.

From a Titans fan Joe Burrow aka Joe Cool or Brilliant Burrow is a highly likable Player.
He wears a variety of clothes instead of just being inside the box wear suit Coats, suits, blazers, etc.
He’s elusive, has good running speed, has great vision because of finding the right areas to throw the football, and he is great throwing the football whether it’s short range 15 yards or less, or long range 20 yards or higher.

Also it doesn’t matter that he is sacked multiple times or hit because he’s a determined champion that plays great even if a team’s defense has had that visible prosperity vs the Bengals offense.
My Titans had an incredible game because of the high amount of sacks, and Joe Cool still showed why he’s the freakin stunning Champion because he got the Bengals into field goal range without struggle, and the Bengals made the game winning field goal.

He could dress wearing the iconic Axel Rose clothes from the badass Rock and Roll Band Guns and Roses.

81645E8B-B8BA-4BC2-B598-6CF7CFC57F7E.jpeg

Reactions: Sea Ray

VN Store

Back