The 2017 NBA Finals Thread

Wouldn't be surprised if Love is traded and the Cavaliers try to get Paul George. No way he stays with the Pacers.

the series probably should've gone 7. The cavs blew game 3. Kerr is better than lee, lebron is better than kd, kyrie is better than steph, klay, draymond and the other supporting cast were the difference.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 person
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Actually this is true. Lebron is better than KD, Kyrie is better than Curry, but Golden State's other role players are better than Clevelands. That was the difference maker in this series. Lebron and KD played like animals but the better team stepped up.

Actually this is true. Lebron is better than KD, Kyrie is better than Curry, but Golden State's other role players are better than Clevelands. That was the difference maker in this series. Lebron and KD played like animals but the better team stepped up.

I'm a Cavs fan, but Kyrie is not better than Curry, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

I'm a Cavs fan, but Kyrie is not better than Curry, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Kyrie may not be the best 3 point shooter compared to Curry but I do think he's a better finisher around the rim and more clutch. Curry gets his teammates involved while Kyrie likes to go 1 on 1 which can be a good or bad thing cause sometimes he tries to do too much resulting in turnovers. He had a few of those moments in this game tonight.

Let's not forget that Curry has the better team so when he's not shooting, he's passing it to KD, Green, or Thompson who are also elite shooters.

Durant was a stud. Not sure how you can disparage that.

Durant did exactly what he was supposed to and then some. He was great, I have few issues with him going to GS. I just wish I didn't know that Cleveland would be playing GS next June.

Why did Korver play so much when they needed defense?

Shumpert only had 4 minutes tonight, his offense has been terrible and he's made a couple of boneheaded plays on D but he was needed a little more tonight. Korver didn't do enough on offense to make a difference.

Shumpert only had 4 minutes tonight, his offense has been terrible and he's made a couple of boneheaded plays on D but he was needed a little more tonight. Korver didn't do enough on offense to make a difference.

Did Jefferson get hurt? Where the hell was he?

Did Jefferson get hurt? Where the hell was he?

He did take that fall kinda early and took a minute to get up but i don't think he was hurt. He played a little bit throughout the whole game, he had 17 minutes and Korver had 18. I guess they just thought Korver spread the court more because you can't leave him open? My main question is why was Derron Williams out there for 12 minutes? He played terrible through the whole series.

Can someone please explain to me how Curry was a unaimous MVP?

Steph Curry averaged 26.8 points, 9.4 assists, 8 rebounds and 2.2 steals in the finals. He had 20 points in the first half, which was about the time you asked this. A better question is why in the hell are you asking this?

Kyrie may not be the best 3 point shooter compared to Curry but I do think he's a better finisher around the rim and more clutch. Curry gets his teammates involved while Kyrie likes to go 1 on 1 which can be a good or bad thing cause sometimes he tries to do too much resulting in turnovers. He had a few of those moments in this game tonight.

Let's not forget that Curry has the better team so when he's not shooting, he's passing it to KD, Green, or Thompson who are also elite shooters.

Curry shot .627 at the rim on 232 makes this year. Irving .602 and 281.

Green is not an elite shooter. Love is a better shooter than Green. Curry was even more dominant before KD, so KD ain't the reason for anything that has to do with Curry's individual dominance. Irving, however, was garbage when he had to carry a bad Cavs team. There is no comparison.

Every time Curry ran the pick and roll this series, the two defenders' initial step went with Curry. I wonder how many assists Green got because he was unguarded off pick n rolls. He had like 3 today, including two oops to Iggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Curry shot .627 at the rim on 232 makes this year. Irving .602 and 281.

Green is not an elite shooter. Love is a better shooter than Green. Curry was even more dominant before KD, so KD ain't the reason for anything that has to do with Curry's individual dominance. Irving, however, was garbage when he had to carry a bad Cavs team. There is no comparison.

They might lose their minds if we tell them Kyrie isn't even the best PG in the Eastern conference, John Wall.

When it comes to non draft pick trades, the Harden trade from OKC has to have the biggest consequences. Does Golden State ever happen? Do the Spurs win 2014? Does Durant have more titles than LeBron by now? It is incredible to look back on that trade five years later.

VN Store

Back