The 2017 NBA Finals Thread

That was a turrible no call

I remember when the NBA literally changed how they call things because of that KD rip through move...

How many times has Lebron mashed all over Durant in this series? 2? 3? I know of at least two and both should have been and 1's

West got mad at Irving over a jump ball and threw an arm at him. So stupid.

That was terrible. West chicken wings a guy, then shoves Kyrie, then bodies Thompson. Still playing.

I have no clue what Lebron was lecturing KD on, but he's right. They could've been talking about Jerry's mom, but Lebron was right.

This ***** ball by GS has gotten old.

Ah. This is the first game I've been able to watch.

Ahh. Friday Draymond elbowed Shumpert during a jumpball and a tech was called. Announcers and everyone else assumed it was on Draymond. Later in the game he got another and they were wondering why he wasn't ejected, turned out the first one was given to Kerr. Supposedly

Love getting a bucket on Draymond has to be Draymond's least favorite thing ever.

I realize it isn't going anywhere, but the box out screen like a left tackle is pretty annoying.

They were working on Love on the bench and i remembered that he got banged up at the end of the game on Friday. I wonder if that's his problem.

Lebron and Kyrie carrying Cleveland again.. Thompson has also played great tonight.

Love is at least trying to continue to mix it up in there despite playing horribly.

VN Store

Back