The 2 calls on Jeremy Banks and Theo Jackson

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
I know these didn't make a difference at all, but I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why flags are thrown on these? Tackling aggressively is flag worthy? I guess I can understand targeting flags on the targeting side of things when those calls happen (even though I don't agree with it)

Hits are part of the game of football.

Suplexes and body slams belong in the WWE.

People can get necks broken being positioned as when slammed.

Football is a dangerous sport any way.
I mean your opponent's running back or wide receiver is fighting for extra yardage and you get leverage while he's fighting, it's not okay to use it to your advantage? I don't believe that. Some penalties are soft as hell.

I mean your opponent's running back or wide receiver is fighting for extra yardage and you get leverage while he's fighting, it's not okay to use it to your advantage? I don't believe that. Some penalties are soft as hell.

I can see that, what you are trying to represent, but, the OP was not referri g to that.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Unnecessary Roughness. That is self explanatory.

Banks picked the guy up and body slammed him when stopping his forward progress was enough. Banks is a penalty waiting to happen, normally its hitting out of bounds for him. I imagine the whistle was blown about the time he picked him up.
2nd call was not as obvious as the guy was still trying to move forward.

I know these didn't make a difference at all, but I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why flags are thrown on these? Tackling aggressively is flag worthy? I guess I can understand targeting flags on the targeting side of things when those calls happen (even though I don't agree with it)
Theo flag was picked up as in a penalty was never called. It’s one thing to hit hard and tackle tough, but you can’t just pick up a player suplex him anymore and dumb on his head. Theo tackle was on the natural motion of the play and he keeps driving with his legs. Banks on the other hand wasn’t in his natural motion when he suplexed him to the ground like he was in WWE.

Theo flag was picked up as in a penalty was never called. It’s one thing to hit hard and tackle tough, but you can’t just pick up a player suplex him anymore and dumb on his head. Theo tackle was on the natural motion of the play and he keeps driving with his legs. Banks on the other hand wasn’t in his natural motion when he suplexed him to the ground like he was in WWE.
I don't agree with the rules, but I guess I'll have to live with em.

Thought Banks was justified, not so on Jacksons.

They both should be penalities, but I thoroughly enjoyed them. A few 15 yarders keeps you living rent free in the opponent's head.

The difference between wrasslin/WWE and football is WWE is fake. Wrasslers train to take these hits and falls. Don't get me wrong, they definitely get beat up and bruised.

Not one football coach in America teaches to tackle like that or how to fall properly. Its a good way to get someone hurt.

Bank's flag was earned. Theo's was BS.

The call on Banks ended up giving up a TD so yeah that bonehead move cost us.

The call on Banks ended up giving up a TD so yeah that bonehead move cost us.
Still don't agree being aggressive is bonehead. They should just put flags on the players and have a nice soft game if every official is gonna cry about it.

Reactions: igotworms
If the ref doesn't want someone to get body slammed, then he is free to blow the whistle and stop the play when the player's momentum is stopped. Banks had stopped the guy and no whistle had been blown, so he picked him up and made sure he went to the ground.
You are correct, I do not remember hearing a whistle.

The Banks fired me the hell up. I mean after all, your opponent is not your friend, they are an enemy.

C'mon Man. Argument for argument's sake? You can't pick a guy up and slam him! Always been a PF, and it should be worthy of ejection. Shows lack of respect for everyone, including your teammates .

Very simple... ACC Officials.... midway through the 4th quarter Pitt had 1 penalty, UT 11. The PI on UT in the end zone was well over the receivers head and well out of the endzone - uncatchable. Move the ball inside the hashes then measure, inches short. Pitt right tackle was continuously hooking our end, no call for the same move Wright was called for the only time he did it.

C'mon Man. Argument for argument's sake? You can't pick a guy up and slam him! Always been a PF, and it should be worthy of ejection. Shows lack of respect for everyone, including your teammates .
It has not always been a penalty. That statement would be false. Why would you respect someone with different colors on?

VN Store

Back