The 1/6 Hearings

I tried to watch some of this sham today, but it became obvious that it was another impeachment trial and the "witnesses" were hand picked to whine and dramatize the proceeding. As far as the republican members go, they need to be primaried out of existence next year because they are democrats in republican clothing.

I tried to watch some of this sham today, but it became obvious that it was another impeachment trial and the "witnesses" were hand picked to whine and dramatize the proceeding. As far as the republican members go, they need to be primaried out of existence next year because they are democrats in republican clothing.

Bingo on the bolded. Just replay impeachment 2.0 and call it a day. Save some money.

Last edited:
Call me when they put the murderer SS agent on the stand.

For those of us who are willing to consider new information and discuss the proceedings maturely.

Telling folks to be "peaceful and patriotic" was the last thing I heard. What about you?

Nothing from the President for hours and then this...

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

"I know your pain. I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us."

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Color me shocked the Trump apologists don't want to know what he was doing that day during the festivities.

Watching them whine about this will be hilarious, it's already off to a good start.

Love the way they turn on any republican that dares to speak out.

Remember when McCarthy blamed trump and then walked ran it back when the base sided with the human Cheeto? And then the trumpers forgot?

Reactions: Hunerwadel

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

"I know your pain. I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us."
Hardly calling for a coup.

Yeah, because it was stolen and your skeletor couldn't win the election for mayor of any town in the US much less 81 million votes. Just wait for the next election or the next 2 elections after that and see if anyone gets 81 million votes again. It was a scam.

This is the most overblown thing I've ever seen in U.S. politics, and that is saying something.

Of course it is, I'd wager you think that 1/6 was akin to a couple of Karen's wanting to speak to the Capitol gift shop manager.

Your people are going to prison.

Yep, any real Conservative would have told Pelosi to F-off when approached about being part of this.

It's says more about what kind of Republican you are if your approved by Nancy than any thing else.

Yeah, because it was stolen and your skeletor couldn't win the election for mayor of any town in the US much less 81 million votes. Just wait for the next election or the next 2 elections after that and see if anyone gets 81 million votes again. It was a scam.

Didn't we talk about this? People voted against the dotard, not for sleepy joe.

I don't get why you don't understand why a twice impeached president with abysmal approval ratings who botched a pandemic response wouldn't be less desirable than Joe.

Last edited:

Worst beating for an incumbent since Jimmy C. The election was stolen scam is tired. Nobody can explain why the democrats didn't go ahead steal the congressional races, as well. Just forgot about those, I suppose.

Yep, any real Conservative would have told Pelosi to F-off when approached about being part of this.

It's says more about what kind of Republican you are if your approved by Nancy than any thing else.

Translation: "I'll take my party over the country."

You don't realize it and likely never will, but beliefs like this are what make you part of the problem.

Last edited:
So it is no longer enough to support personal and economic freedoms and low taxes, one must now acquiesce to party social dogma (giving up personal freedom in the process) in order to maintain the label of Conservative?

That's ridiculous.

Of course it is, I'd wager you think that 1/6 was akin to a couple of Karen's wanting to speak to the Capitol gift shop manager.

Your people are going to prison.

They're not my people. I could care less if they go to prison. It's just difficult for me to pretend to give a **** about a selfie at Pelosi's desk when I watched people get chased down and beaten in streets, security officers shot dead, old shop owners robbed and beaten in front of their stores, and thousands of buildings burn to the ground last summer. Then these same people act like 1/6 was some stain on society. It was the same **** that happened all last year except a lot more mild. It's an absolute sham they are spending any time and money on this still, but that is the government for you.

Didn't we talk about this. People voted against the dotard, not for sleepy joe.

I don't get why you don't understand why a twice impeached president with abysmal approval ratings who botched a pandemic response wouldn't be less desirable than Joe.
Did he really botch the pandemic response? People seem to be praising Biden for simply continuing what Trump did. Sure, Trump is an arrogant POS, but I don't think he really botched the pandemic response.

Reactions: VolnJC and Ttucke11

VN Store

Back