That's racist!

Wallen still out shouting racial slurs like it was the 60's....oh that's right, most people here wish it was.

I guess you missed all the public apologies, rehab, the $500,000 donation to Black Music Action Coalition and the $100,000 donation to the National Museum of African American Music?

He made a drunken mistake. We all make bad decisions. We all deserve a little grace.

What a saint. He gets called out, then apologizes for PR purposes. Do you really think that if someone hadn't filmed that, he'd be apologizing? Now THAT is a dumb take.

It shouldn't just slip out that easily unless you're an actual racist. Know how you avoid saying the n-word? Don't think it. Know how not to think it? Don't be a damned racist. But yeah, my take was the dumb one, while you defend a racist.

I know that there are certain political elements giving cover to bigotry right now by getting more upset at wokeness and cancel culture, as if those are the real problems. But anyone with an ounce of moral backbone knows that bigotry is far worse than calling out bigotry, and has ZERO tolerance for it. Screw Morgan Wallen. I don't want him remotely associated with Tennessee. Of course, there are hordes of racists in this state who love him and will defend him, so he's not the only problem.

You should buy Call of Duty Vanguard and play online and preach to all the black ppl using the n-word every 6th word. I bet you could make some headway in solving this country’s racist problems.

You should buy Call of Duty Vanguard and play online and preach to all the black ppl using the n-word every 6th word. I bet you could make some headway in solving this country’s racist problems.

But their "N-word" ends in an "a" so that's all good. Kind of like when black people call white people "cracka"...that's bad. But when white people call other white people "cracker", that's OK.

What a saint. He gets called out, then apologizes for PR purposes. Do you really think that if someone hadn't filmed that, he'd be apologizing? Now THAT is a dumb take.

It shouldn't just slip out that easily unless you're an actual racist. Know how you avoid saying the n-word? Don't think it. Know how not to think it? Don't be a damned racist. But yeah, my take was the dumb one, while you defend a racist.

I know that there are certain political elements giving cover to bigotry right now by getting more upset at wokeness and cancel culture, as if those are the real problems. But anyone with an ounce of moral backbone knows that bigotry is far worse than calling out bigotry, and has ZERO tolerance for it. Screw Morgan Wallen. I don't want him remotely associated with Tennessee. Of course, there are hordes of racists in this state who love him and will defend him, so he's not the only problem.
Maybe listens to a lot of rap music and he's desensitized to the N word.

This confirms what I learned in high school: The best fights to watch were the girl fights. Guys mainly punch but there's no rules to the girl fights. They pull hair, rip clothes...nothing's barred

If he was a racist as you claim, would he associate himself with blacks? From my understanding, if you're a racist, you dislike whatever race it is you're racist towards. Not embraced them 🤷‍♂️

WHOA NOW! You're applying logic to this and that will not do when one is parsing out words in order to permanently condemn someone as a racist.

VN Store

Back